F I V E

K E E G A N

After the dinner date with Bianca and Dave, I went back to my condo

After the dinner date with Bianca and Dave, I went back to my condo. Angel didn't text me till this morning so I don't know where she at or what she doing. But I really miss her.

"Had fun?"Dave ask.

"Yeah, she's really funny and kind"I said.

"That's bee"Dave smile.

"But I'm forreal dave, I don't want her in this house with you unless I'm here"I said.

"Keegan, Bianca isn't like that damnit. She just told you that!"Dave semi yelled at me.

"Don't fucking yell at me Dave, I'm pregnant and angry!"I yelled back. Dave shook his head walking to the couch till we heard the doorbell rung.

"I'ma get it"Dave walk to the door. I sat at the bar stool on my phone looking at pictures of my sister and me. I miss Kaitlyn. She probably missing me too. "Uhhhh, babe. A friend of yours is here"Dave said.

I walk to the door seeing Angel, August, and their little one. "OMG!!"me and angel both scream together. Dave cover his ears and August cover his ears. I hug her tightly then hug August.

"I can't believe you made it to New York"I smile.

"I can't believe we're here. Damn you live in a dope ass condo"angel said.

"How the hell you knew where I live?"I ask.

"I ask the man at the counter and he told me"Angel said. "You must be Dave huh"

"Yes, I'm Dave"Dave smile then hug her. "Y'all want anything to drink?"Dave ask.

"Uhhh, yeah sure"August said. "I'ma put Aliya to bed okay"

"Yeah, we have a room in there"Dave went to show August the room.

"Y'all lucky but I can't drink cause of my baby stomach"I smile showing her.

"You fucking pregnant"Angel smile then rub my stomach. "Owwwwww, you Dave are very freaky huh"

"Sometimes"I laugh with her. "Heard from kylan and milah?"I ask.

"Kylan said she lives in New York, don't know which part and milah lives in Santa Monica California"angel said.

"Okay, I have to find kylan tho"I said.

"Alright girls, y'all ready to get drunk"Dave smile.

"Dave, I'm pregnant"I said.

"Well, I'm not"Angel smile. "What we drinking?"

"Anything you want"Dave said.

"Gotcha"angel said.

I wasn't really happy. I want to drink too but of course, babygirl won't let me. Or I just can't drink any whine or liquor. But it's whatever tho. My best friend is here with me.

____________________

andimangell is angel in this story

Thanks for voting and commented on my book tho