F O R T Y- E I G H T

D A V E

New haircut

New haircut. Yo boy looking fresh and clean. I'm deciding on going to Atlanta to see kairi. I wonder if Keegan wants to come with me to see Angel. Probably so or no.

"Hey baby"I kiss Keegan cheek while my arms was around her waist. "Want to come to Atlanta with me"

"Why?"She sigh.

"Cause I thought you wanted to see Angel while I visit kairi"I said.

"Baby no, I rather stay home with bianca then going to Atlanta"She said. Something ain't right with her.

"What's wrong with you? Why you acting all mean?"I ask.

"I ain't mean, just mad that....."I cut her off.

"Mad about what?"I ask.

"I'm....."Keegan sigh heavily looking at her purse.

"Kee"I called her name.

"Look in my purse"She said quietly. I walk to her purse looking in it. There was a pregnancy test saying pregnant.

I look back at her. She pregnant again. We just had demi not to long ago. I can't  believe I'm having another baby. "You fucking serious right now"I rub my eyes.

"I'm not playing. This is serious"She said. "And if you don't want the baby, I can get an abortion"

"No. No child of mine is dying"I said.

"So basically you unhappy about this"keegan said.

"No kee, I'm happy. Just trying to think"I said.

"Well you think while I go and meditate"She walk away sniffing.

I'm not saying that I don't want the baby. Just shock that I'm having my third child.