S I X T Y- T W O

K E E G A N

I watch as Dave pace back and forth. He was mumble something under his breath cursing and bout to punch the wall.

"Dave calm down"I said.

"Calm down!! Calm down for what Keegan!!"He yelled. He bout to wake up the neighbors.

"Dave there is no need to be yelling at me like that! You act like this whole fucking situation is my whole fault!!"I yelled back.

"This shit is your fault. You should of never let her ass in here then gave her a fucking ride around New York"He said. "You think this shot is a whole fucking joke. This bitch called our daughter ugly and you gone be buddy buddy with this hoe"

"Dave stop....."he cut me off.

"No it ain't no stop! You need to fucking learn how shit work around here. I dont know if y'all do that in California but down here. Hell no, don't come around me, don't fucking lie......"dave walk away from me going to the room.

I don't want hear Dave right now. I'm sick and tired and worried about my sister. She really is sick and I want to help her.

All if a sudden, I started crying. I don't know why I'm crying but I need to let it out. All this stress on me is bad. All this fussing and yelling is bad for me and my baby. I can't take it no more.

"What the fuck you crying for?!"he yelled. "Don't cry now that she gone"

"Dave shut up!! I'm getting so sick and tired of you!!"I push him out the way going to my room. I grab my bag putting my work clothes and some other clothes in my bag. I put my shoes in the other bag then went to the bathroom to get my hygienes stuff.

"So you leaving me"Dave said. I didn't answer. I kept continue packing up my clothes then I went to demi room to pack up her stuff. Dave step in front of me stopping me from going into demi room.

"Dave move!!"I yelled.

"What the fuck you doing?!!You aint taking my baby!!"He push me back. Shit I can't fight back cause the nigga is strong as hell. But I did laid a couple of punches. He kept blocking me then grab both my arms pushing me towards the wall.

"Dave leave me alone!! Leave me alone!!!"I cried. He pick me up and carried me back to the room. I kick, punch, and even bit his ass. Not his ass ass. His back.

He drop me on the bed then close the bedroom door. I got out the bed and ran to the door but he push me back making me fall.

"Dave let me go!! I don't want to stay here no more!!"I cried.

"You can leave!! But you not taking demi with you!!"He yelled.

"Not taking demi. Shidddd, you done lost your damn mind. That's my fucking daughter!!"

"And that's my daughter as well!!"he said. He right about that. I didn't say anything.

"I'm sleeping in the guest room"I grab my phone and charger walking out our room.

I'm bout to find a place to stay. Or just move from New York.