T H I R T Y- S E V E N

K E E G A N

"Dave this is so lovely"I smile walking in the restaurant

"Dave this is so lovely"I smile walking in the restaurant. We was near the ocean looking at the water on the boat. Yes, the restaurant was on the boat.

"Yeah, this is a nice restaurant"he said.

"Hello, table for two"the waiter said smiling.

"Yes please"dave said. She grab two menus and walk to the back. We followed her till we got to our seat. I sat down looking out the window. Dave sat across from me looking at me. "You look nice"

"You just noticing"I said.

"Kee, can we have a nice dinner together without a fight"dave said.

I nod my head grabbing my ring. "When we gone start planning the wedding Dave"

"We will, I promise"he said. "Just not right now cause I have things to do and....."I cut him off.

"With your music and other shit"I rolled my eyes.

"So you don't care about my music. I'm the one whose making the money keegan, you ain't doing nothing"ouch. That hurted my feelings.

"That's because you don't want me to work. But when I get back to New York, ima be working"I said then roll my eyes.

"Keegan, I'm sorry for saying it like that"dave apologize.

"It's alright"I mumble.

"Lets talk about something else other then work and money"dave said.

"The kids"I said. "Demi need her ears pierce"

"Hell no, demi ain't getting her ears pierce"Dave said.

"Why not?"I laugh.

"Cause, I want her to grow up and then she can get her ears pierce"dave said. We talk about a lot of things that night. Something we never do at all.

We never talk about life to each other. I really dont known what Dave likes till he told me now.

He look down at his phone as I was eating my lobster. "What is it?"I ask.

"Bianca text me and said that some niggas broke into the condo looking for me. They didn't still anything which is weird"he narrowed his eyebrows. "Whole on, I'm coming back"

D A V E

I answer the phone to Bianca. I want to see what the hell is going on.

"Hello"

"Thank god you answer"

"Alright, now tell me what these niggas look like"

"They had dreads, all of them was young looking"

"What colors they had on?"

"Red"

Fucking bloods. "Bloods. Bee, I'm a crip alright"

"Your a what! Dave why the hell are you gang banging! You to damn old for that!"

"Bee, who old? I aint that damn old"

"Dave you have two kids, a nice career, and a beautiful woman"

"You right. I have to stop"I smoke my blunt.

"Let my ass go back to sleep. I have a appointment tomorrow"

"Kiss your stomach for me"I laugh.

"Haha very funny. How the fuck im suppose to reach it"

"Bye bee"I hung up and put the blunt out. I walk back to Keegan who was eating like a man. "Babe"

"Dave, this lobster is so good"she said. "Who was that on the phone?"

"Bee. Said some bloods came to the condo"I said.

"You have to stop with the gang banging"Keegan said.

"Bee said the same thing"I said.

"We both think alike then"Keegan smile. The entire time she ate, I kept staring at her beautys. Her long hair. I dont care if it's weave. She have beautiful hair. Her breast was poking out. "Dave"Keegan snap her fingers. 

"Huh?"I look at her.

"My eyes is up here. Unless you want what's down here"she touch her breast.

I smiled like a creep when she said that.

"Waiter, I need the ticket please"