T W E N T Y- T H R E E

D A V E

Me and the girls walk in the store where Keegan was. Keegan was on the phone with whoever. I kept ducking off from the girl I use to talk to.

"Daddy, I want that"Kairi said. It was like a small pink dog. Victoria secret little mascot.

"No"I whisper. I sat down on this chair ducking my head down. She ain't that far from me. Few minutes later, Keegan was done shopping.

"Dave, are you tired?"Keegan ask. I cover her mouth so she can shut up. She remove my hand and look at me stupid. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"she semi yelled.

The girl look at me and smile. "Dave Brewster. Oh my God"she came up to me.

"Hi"was all I said and push the stroller to the door.

"So that's all you have to say to me. Hi"she said.

"Yeah"I said in a duh tone.

"Wait. How you two know each other?"Keegan ask.

"Dave was my fuck body"the girl said.

"Oh really. Dave when was this?"Keegan ask.

"This was before I met you kee, i never cheated on you when we was together"I said.

"Okay then"Keegan took the stroller and grab Kairi hand. "I'm going to the car"

"Nice meeting you"the girl said waving at Keegan. Keegan just look at her like she was dumb.

"Yeah, bye"I walk with Keegan out the store.

"We'll talk at home"

I know what that mean.