F I F T H Y - F O U R

D A V E

After dropping Kairi off by  Keegan, I took off again and went to the club

After dropping Kairi off by  Keegan, I took off again and went to the club. Today my boy Marcus birthday. Mark brother. Keegan gone be mad as hell cause she wanted me to stay with her. But I'm a bit worried about Bianca. Girl still pregnant and she only 7 1/2. Bout to be 8.

My cousins walk up on me smiling hard. "Wassup Dave"Marcus dap me up. I gave him a hug then smiled at hoe fresh he look. Nigga use to wear shirts that had holes in it, pants that was dirty as hell, and nike slides  that use to be fucked up. But now my nigga wearing Gucci shirts, Gucci pants, and Gucci flip flops. He works as a lawyer for New York. He didn't want be like Mark. But he act like Mark. Smoking dope and going to strip club's. 

"Damn man, look at you"I step back a bit looking at him. He wasn't Gucci down today. Had on some Louis.

"Man, I feel good"Marcus smiled. He had one gold tooth in. "Where your little Girl? Mark just told me y'all got back from Atlanta"

"She with my girl back at the condo"I said.

"I want to see her. See how big she done gotten"Marcus said.

"Ima plan something for all of us. We can walk around New York for while"I said.

Me and Marcus talk for a long time. Some hoes kept coming to our section but I push them off. One of them hoes was shaking on their ass all up on me. Marcus had to push them off me like damn these girls are thirsty. 

"Ummm, I want to know why you acting like you love your girl, she don't love you"one of the girls said.

"What the hell you jealous hoes talking about?"I ask.

"Its all on Instagram. Shaderoom have the picture"what picture? I pull out my iPhone X and went to Instagram. Me and Marcus was just pushing each other heads out the way.

I click on the shaderoom and seen a picture of Keegan with some white guy. Who the fuck is this?

"What the fuck?"