T H I R T E E N

K E E G A N

Hubby- put on that sexy yellow dress for me💖😍

Me- okay daddy💋😋

I smile at the text while getting my toes done on the balcony at our condo. "Excuse me"- "puedes apurar esto por favor"I said

"Sí"she smile then continued painting my toes. As I was getting myself pamper, I heard someone at the door.

"Who is that?"I turn around looking at the door being bust open. What the hell?

"Dave East!!"someone yelled. "Where the hell you at!"who the hell is that!?

"señora qué está pasando?"the lady ask.

"mantén la calma, lo manejaré"I got up and walk to the living room grabbing the gun from under the coffee table. 

"Who the fuck are you?"I ask.

"Who the fuck are you?"the man ask. "Where Dave at?"

"Who Dave?"I ask.

"Bitch don't play with me. You know who Dave is"

"No, Dave live on the 13th floor"I said looking at him confuse. "But I will tell him a friend stop by"I smile.

"Okay"he nod his head. "You said 13th floor"

"Yeah"i nod my head. 

"Man, some dude told me that he live on this floor"

"Well he lied"I said. "Now leave"

"Sorry ma'am"he walk out the condo leaving. Somebody set Dave up. For what tho?

I sigh and went back to the lady.

"está bien"

"estás seguro"She said back to me.

"Sí"

L A T E R

I pull up to this building seeing a bunch of cars. Maybe this is a restaurant. A luxurious restaurant. I got out my Mercedes Benz g-wagon with my purse, phone, and shades. 

I walk in the building looking around for someone to tell me where I'm going. Then I heard the elevator ding.  I look at the elevator seeing Dave wearing all white.

"H-Hey baby"I smile.

"Hey"he grab my waist and kiss my lips.

"What's up? Why we here?"I ask.

"Come see"he grab my hand and led me to the elevator. "I see you went and got pamper"

"Yeah"i frown.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Nun"I said.

"Tell me"Dave stop the elevator. 

"Some man bust into the condo looking for you scaring me shitless"I said. "I sent him to the 13th floor"

"Fuck!"Dave punch the elevator door.

"Babe, who was that?"I ask.

"No one"the elevator open.  We walk to this door seeing a baby elephant board seeing Dave & Keegan baby shower. 

"No way"I smile.

"SURPRISE!!!!!"