S I X T Y- F O U R

D A V E

"Man. Keegan lost her damn mind the other day"I said blowing out smoke. I pass  my blunt to Bianca who took a puff and blew out her smoke. "Why the fuck she  want to protect that ugly bitch?"

"Maybe because that's her sister. She's family Dave, you have to understand that"bee said taking another puff.

"Why is you smoking?"I ask her.

"Cause having a baby is hard. Keith ain't never showed up and seen him but, he is paying child support"bee smiled.

"That's still bad bee. He have to be here for his son"I said.

"The same how you have to be there for Keegan. Dave, Keegan called me crying saying that her sister kaitlyn...."

"Fuck that hoe"

"No, she have cancer. Breast cancer Dave"Bianca said.

"Serious. Stop playing with me"I said taking a puff.

"I'm not playing. They took her to rehab cause she's on drugs bad"bee said.

"Okay and"I said.

"I see why Keegan left"Bianca mumble.

"Left? What you mean left?"I ask.

"She left with demi"Bianca said.

"She told me she was going to the store"I said.

"No, she pack up her things and demi things and left to California"My world came crashing down. She left me. So she wasn't playing. "See what happens when you don't care"

"I did care bee. I cared about her and my daughter"I semi yelled.

"Dave. Calm down....."

"You sound like her"I said getting up. "They took Kairi with them too"

"No, she told me your mom came over to pick Kairi up"Bianca said. She heard the baby cries in the condo. "Let yourself out"she got up and walk inside. I sigh heavily looking up at the sky.

"Damn man"