F O R T Y- S E V E N

K E E G A N

Me and Bianca was at her condo just talking and catching up on things. I feel bad that I never talk to her in a long time.

"So what you wanted to tell me?"Bianca ask.

"Bee"I took a deep breath while looking at my toes.

"What is it?"Bianca ask getting impatient.

"Bee I'm pregnant"I said.

"Again. Demi only a year old and a half. You sure you want to have another baby"Bianca said. 

"You just made it more difficult"I rub my face.

"I'm sorry if I did"bee sat next to me. "When you gone tell Dave that your pregnant before he see your bump"she pointed at my stomach.

"At your baby shower"I said.

"My baby shower ain't till next week"She chuckle. "You will wait that long?"

"Yeah. I'm just scared that he might not want another baby"I sniffle.

"Please don't cry in front me. My mood swings can trigger any minute"She said.

"Sorry"I said.

"Well then, I guess the entire group is pregnant"Bianca said. "That's weird"

"Yeah except I was preggy first and then you became pregnant and then milah, now angle and Indyia...."Bianca cut me off.

"Okay I get it"she laugh.

"I just can't believe this"I smiled while rubbing my stomach. "What if it's a boy?"I smile.

"Probably"She said. Just then Bianca boyfriend/ baby daddy walk in the room. He look at me then back at bee. Something wrong with him to me.

"Can I talk to you for a sec"he said to bee. She got up slowly and wobble to the door. I wanna know what they gone talk about.

Demi was playing with her doll while singing some song. "Demi what you singing?"

"Look mama"She brough her doll to me.

"I see"I smiled.

Bianca came back in all mad. "What's wrong bee?"I ask.

"It's Keith. He said he won't  be at the baby shower"She cried.

"Why?"I ask.

"He said it's work he have to deal with"She sniffle.

Damn. I feel bad for her. Maybe I can tell Dave about this.