T W E N T Y - S E V E N

B I A N C A

"Bee, you have 2 minutes left"my director said when he step in the dressing room

"Bee, you have 2 minutes left"my director said when he step in the dressing room. Today is our finale season of the CHI. I'm so happy cause I can focus on my baby and Keith ass.

"I'm comimg"I said. My hair dresser finish up on my hair and make up. "Thanks girl"

"What will your boss say about the baby in your stomach cause I can see a little bump"she smiled.

"I really dont know girl. Probably fire me cause I'm pregnant"I said.

"They can't fire you. They will wait till your done with the pregnancy and then let you back on"she said. "Tell keith I said hi"she walk out the dresser room.

I sigh looking at my phone. Dave text me saying that he's leaving to california with Keegan and demi. I put the phone down getting out my chair. I went to the door stepping out seeing my co-workers. 

"I need Bianca to the stage please"my director said. I sigh making my way to the stage. This better go great.

L A T E R

After doing my last episode for the CHI, I decided to go home and feed Dave dogs. When I pulled up inside the garage, I seen two black jeeps.  "Who is this?"

"Get the can"I heard a man say. I turn the ignition off and hop out the car. I lock my car door and walk to the elevator.

I press the arrow button and hop in pressing the 23 button. When I got to the floor, i saw two men going into Dave and Keegan apartment.  Shit!

"Holy shit. What to do? What to do?"I rub my head. I pull out my phone calling Dave. He better pick up.

"Hi"

"Dave, someon....."

"Thanks for calling. But i can't pick up the phone right now"

"Damnit dave"I mumble. I unlock my door and dial the police number but stop. Dave have weed in his condo. I cant do that.

Shit. God i dont know what to do.

___________________

Bianca is played by
QueenPin2k16

Ima start putting y'all pov in  the book.

But let me know what yall want y'all ideas to be like.

Love and peace to y'all