T H I R T Y- E I G H T

Waening. This is my first ever sex scene in this book. Ima try do it good.
_______________________

D A V E

I carried Keegan into the room kissing her lips passionately while touching her ass. She got down from my arms and walk to the bathroom.

"What you doing? I'm in the mood"I said.

"Just wait"she said. I sat on the bed looking at the bathroom door waiting for Keegan to get out the bathroom.

I laid down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I hope her ass hurry the fuck up. "I'm all done"I heard Keegan say. She open the up the door stepping out the bathroom.

"Look up"she said. I look up seeing her wearing a red lingerie. My favorite color is blue but red is my favorite color for now on. "You like it"she smile.

"I love it baby. Come here"I lick my lips at her body. Everything on her looking good. Breast and ass got bigger.

"You really want to do this"she said.

"Hell yeah. When was the last time I had you"I said.

"When I wasn't pregnant"she said.

"Yeah you right"I nod my head. "But now, we all alone. No kids, no big ass stomach. Just me and you all alone"I kiss her neck. She moan a bit breathing all hard. I know I was close to her spot.

I kept kissing her neck then suck on her neck leaving her hickies. I pick her up again and laid her on the bed. She moan as I got close to her chest. I took the bra off her and threw it on the floor. I squeeze her breast a bit feeling how soft and perky they was. I kiss her nipple on the right, licking and sucking it while rubbing the one on the left.

"Fuck baby, stop playing and get down to business"Keegan said. I dont want to rush. I want to explore every part of her body.

I kiss the left the nipple while rubbing the right one. She still was getting mad with me. I move down from her chest and kiss her stomach then went down to her pearl.

I rub her pearl and kiss her tights. Hearing her moans made me more horny. I kiss her pearl, licking it, spelling my name, and everything that made her go crazy. Not for long. I sat up looking at her body.

"Why you stop?"she ask.

"Just sit back and relax. Let daddy take care of you"I remove my shirt showing my tattoos. I grab my belt but then Keegan stop me.

"I want to do that"she smile. She grab my belt unbuckle it. She unzip my pants and pulled it down for me. She grab my Jr taking all of me.

I tilt my head back letting her do all the work. I didn't know she suck this good. She lick my top while grabbing my balls {this feel so weird. I'm not good at sex scenes😂}

I was almost close to cumming but then stop her. I push her back on the bed crawling on top of her. I grab the condom and put it on.

"Ready"I said.

"Yeah, I'm not scared"she chuckle. I grab my Jr and slowly made my way in. "God I forgot how that felt"she moan. 

I went slowly watching her face as she moan out my name. She wanted me to go faster but im the boss here.

"Baby go faster"she moan. Ima listen but not for long. I speed up my pace for 10 seconds and slowed back down.

"Shit"I groan when I felt myself getting there. "Get on top"I said.

I laid on the bed and watch her hop on me. She slide up and down on Jr moaning and smiling at me. I tilt my head back feeling her.

"Bounce baby"I told her slapping her ass. She bounce on my Jr makingme groan and hearing her moaning.

"You like that"she moan.

"Fuck baby, yeah"I moan. "I'm cumming"

"Me too"she moan having a organism. I can feel her cum on me. She tilt her head back having her little organism. She then laid down on my chest pass out.

Guess she really needed this more then me.

Ima say this again. I dont know how to do good ass sex scenes. But tell me how I did tho.