S E V E N

K E E G A N

"I can't wait till this baby is out of me"I said while sipping my juice with Angel

"I can't wait till this baby is out of me"I said while sipping my juice with Angel. Angel slept in the guess room with her lil family.

I know, I didn't tell Dave about them sleeping over but he'll get over it. "I'm saying. We use to have fun when you was un pregnant"angel laugh with me.

"But I can't wait to meet her tho"I smile. "I might name her Diana. Something with a D"I said.

"Okay, I'ma think of something"angel said.

"I feel so bum out tho"I frown.

"Why?"angel ask.

"It's Dave. His music career is going nuts and he's becoming famous"--"Tours to different states and shit, I can't deal with it anymore"

"Keegan, Dave is a rapper. Of course he's going to be leaving in and out of the country"angel said.

"Yeah but what if he leaves when it's time for the baby to come"I said.

"He won't, I promise. If he do, leave his ass"angel drunk her juice.

"I can't do that"I said.

"Why not? If August would of done that to me which he did, I would of left his ass long time ago which I did"

"But y'all still together"I said.

"He apologized tho"she smile. "A good apologie"

"Nasty"I shook my head. Dave and August came in the condo with Bianca with their workout clothes on. All sweaty and shit.

"Ummmm"Angel look at Bianca with the evil eye. "Who is you?"she ask.

"Oh that's Bianca, she's a friend of mines"Dave said.

"So you ain't gone do nothing about this?"Angel look at me.

"Angel, I handle it already"I said. "Hi Bianca"

"Hey Keegan"she waved.

"Then you gone say hey to her too"angel said.

"Angel"August called her.

"No, like I'm for real. Who she think she is coming in here all sweaty and laughing thinking that shit all good!"Angel semi yelled. Angel don't like another women near August since he's a singer.

"Look, Angela...."Bianca said but got cut off by angel.

"It's angel!"she yelled.

"I don't like your man at all. I have my own man who's coming this weekend so you can stop with the yelling and cursing me out"Bianca said. Angel rolled her eyes.

"It is over with"Dave said.

"Yes it's over with"I said.

"Okay, I schedule a dinner party at this restaurant later on"Dave said. "Look sexy okay"he kiss my cheek and walk to the back.

Hope this dinner date goes good.