N I N E T E E N

K E E G A N

After going out with kylan, I went back home so I can see my babies

After going out with kylan, I went back home so I can see my babies. I open the door to the condo seeing my two dogs oreo and chip playing on the floor.

"Oreo and chip"I called their names. They look up and ran to me licking my hand and face. "Ewww, y'all breath smells"

I went to the kitchen to wash my hands. I wash my hands then dried it off. I walk to the nursery seeing demi sleep. I smile at her and left the room. Demi is a quiet baby. She don't really cry around me.

"Hey baby"Dave kiss my lips. I kiss back trying not to start anything. "Where you been?"

"You smell like cigarettes"I snifff him.

"What's up with you sniffing people? What you lost your scent of something?"he ask.

"No, I just love sniffing"I smile awkwardly at him.

"Okay. And no, that's weed"he said.

"What I told you about smoking around demi"I said.

"For one, i wasn't around demi. Two, demi in the room sleep. And three....."

"I get it"I rolled my eyes playfully.

"No I was going to say why your nose bleeding?"I touch my nose then look at my finger tip seeing the blood. "How long this been going?"

"Since I got out the hospital"I said.

"And you didn't tell me anything about it but kept it a secret from me!"Dave semi yelled at me causing me to jump and demi to start crying. 

"I'm sorry. But I didn't want to stay in the hospital no more,  I wanted to go home and see demi and hold her tight"I cried.

"We have to get this check. Tomorrow morning we going to the clinic"Dave said.

"It starts when I'm stressing or crying or yelling"I cried and kept wiping my nose. 

"Here"he gave me a napkin. I wipe my nose then sniffle. "Stop stressing an crying for me"he kiss my lips again. 

"I'm going take a shower"I yawn and walk to the back.

"You aint gone check on demi"Dave said.

"Dave, I'm not the only parent"I shut the door and laid on my bed. I wonder why my nose is bleeding so much.