T W O

D A V E

"Where the hell you been at?"Anna ask me as I got kairi dress and ready to come with me

"Where the hell you been at?"Anna ask me as I got kairi dress and ready to come with me. Kairi haven't seen me in like weeks. I miss my baby anyways.

"Been busy with music and Keegan pregnant ass"I said smiling.

"I bet that baby ain't for you"Anna smile the chuckle.

"Just like how that hair ain't for you"I laugh in her face. Even kairi was laughing. She rolled her eyes and walk to the back.

"Come on Kairi, we have to go"I pick her up and then her bag. I walk out the house to the cold streets of New York.

"Dada"kairi tap my shoulder. I look at her as she rest her head on my shoulder. I walk to the Escalade my cousin was in. I strap up kairi as she fell asleep.

"She tired"my cousin Mark said.

"Yeah man, I wonder what Anna had her doing or that daycare"I said.

"Probably had her singing ABC. Or raping"he laugh. I hop in the front seat and strap up. "Let's go"

As we was driving, the NYPD was outside my manager old house. The house in the inside was on fire. "God damn!"mark semi yelled. "What the fuck happened?"

"Probably Phoenix crazy ass did something"I said. We pull off from the house and drove to Manhattan. I really didn't feel like going by Keegan right now. She might be still horny and shit.

"Let's go to McDonald's"I told my cousin.

"McDonald's? Why?"he look at me confuse.

"Don't feel like going home"

_________________________

Kind of short but oh well. I'm at school writing this chapter. But do y'all think I should add more characters like friends to Dave or friends to keegan.

If so, do y'all want to be in the story. So tell me

Your FC:
Your Personality:
Friends with who, Dave or Keegan:
Where you stay:
Etc:

Let me know in the comments and make sure you vote.