T H I R T Y-S I X

K Y L A N

"Unlike the picture Clarence"I held my phone against his face

"Unlike the picture Clarence"I held my phone against his face. He laugh so hard at me for no reason. "What the hell funny?"

"You are. You be trying to act like you hard as fuck but you ain't baby"he said.

"Shut up, I am hard"i smile. The lady came with this box that said channel. I didn't want channel.

"These are for you ma'am"the lady said.

"Wait, I didn't order cha....."Clarence cut me off.

"Thanks ma'am"Clarence grab the shoe box and open it. I was in love with the shoes. "Try them on"

"You bought these?"I ask.

"Hell yeah"he said. I took off my Nike shoes and then put on the channel pumps. They was so pretty. "You like them"

"I love them baby"I kiss his lips.

"Don't do that, we gone be making a little brother or sister for jr"Clarence said.

"That's what I want"I said.

"Another baby"he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes Clarence. I been bored"I sigh.

"You been busy all this month ever since we came down here"Clarence chuckle. 

"I know. I should of told Keegan that i wanted to go with her to California but I been busy like crazy"

"I know, that job got you like wow"Clarence laugh. "But at least today is your free time"

"You right"I smile then kiss his lips again.

"Stop kissing me before I do something I don't want to do"Clarence smiled. 

"Okay then"I got up from the seat grabbing my bags and bags  new channel box. I ask for a bag for the channel box and put it in.

After shopping with Clarence, we went back home. We dont live  where Keegan love which is Manhattan. We live in Brooklyn.  In a nice little home with my son and man.

I wanted to text Keegan but I dont want to ruin her day. I saw it on Instagram and Snapchat. Her and Dave was going out somewhere. And I'm Angel Snapchat, she had demi. So i know what that mean with Keegan and Dave.

They bout to make another baby.

________________

Kylan is played by TheFootBook