S E V E N T Y - T H R E E

K E E G A N

{Month later}

"Mama"I heard Demi say as she cried for her juice

"Mama"I heard Demi say as she cried for her juice. She cried and cried and cried till finally I gave her apple juice.

My mom bought this apartment for me that was a little close to the house where she stayed at. Kaitlyn lives downstairs with some girl she fucking with. She's back at it again.

"Demi shut up and go lay down"I said getting piss off. I shouldn't be getting pissed off so I won't hurt the baby. Demi took the cup and took off back to her room. Thank God. I grab my tea and walk to the couch so I can finish watching love and hip hop Hollywood. A1 ass need to leave lyric, Lyrica, lyrically. Whatever her name is.

As I was getting into the show, someone was banging on the door. I sigh heavily and walk to the door not looking into peep hole. I open the door seeing Dave ugly ass.

"Hey"was all he said and step in. "Where Demi?"

"She in the room"I said.

"I didn't really come here for Demi. I came here for you"he said.

"Then what the fuck you want?!"I yelled.

"Lower you tone and stop stressing yourself out before you kill my baby"he said.

"Is she pregnant?"I ask.

"Who?"

"Anna ass, is she pregnant for you?"I ask.

"Hell no. She ain't pregnant"Dave said. "You the only one that is having two kids for me"

"What am I some type of fucking machine that will spit out kids for you?"I semi yelled.

"What? Keegan no"

"Get out Dave before I call the police on you to bring your ass back to jail"I said. He looked at me for a second and shook his head.

"Dada"Demi came out her room and reach for Dave. Dave pick her up and kiss her cheek as she laugh then kiss his cheek.

"Dave hurry it up and leave"I said and rubbed my stomach. Something wasn't right. I felt pain in my stomach. I started crying out real loud cause then it started hurting really bad.

"You alright?"Dave ask.

"No"I shook my head while crying. "Call the ambulance"I said.

"Fuck them, I'ma take you to the hospital"Dave grab my hand as he held Demi in his arms.

"Dave I need my phone and purse"I cried.

"Fuck the phone and purse. Let's go"he help me to the car and hopped in. I didn't like that Demi was in his lap while he drove to the hospital. It would of been more easier if the ambulance would of came but no. He don't listen.

{Hospital}

"Ma'am, I'm sorry"the doctor said.

"Sorry for what?"I ask.

"You had a miscarriage"he said looking sad. Dave rubbed his face and sniffle. "Is there anything we can do to help you?"

"No, I'm good"I said. I rubbed my stomach remembering my baby who was in my stomach. Now he or she is gone.

"I blame you"Dave said.

"You blame who?"I look at him like I wanted to scream at this nigga.

"Your ass! I blame you for losing you my kid!!"he yelled scaring Demi. She started crying and wanted me to pick her up. I picked her up and hugged her.

"Dave leave please!!"I yelled back.

"I am. Can't look at your ass anymore"he walk out the hospital room leaving me with Demi.

I guess that's it. He walk out of my life like that cause it's my fault on losing his child. But that's my child too. I lost my child. I can't believe I lost my child.

But there will be new beginnings for me and Demi. I can't wait to just start all over. Away from New York and California. Somewhere I can just relax. Maybe Miami or Hawaii. Probably Paris. I don't know. All I know is that I want to start over.

The End