S I X T Y- T H R E E

K E E G A N

I really don't want to see my sister but she's family

I really don't want to see my sister but she's family. I know that she called my daughter ugly and called me a hoe. I'm still mad at that but I have to help her. I want to see what the hell is wrong with her.

I walk in the hospital looking for someone to help me. I went to the front desk with a smile. "Hi, is Kaitlyn Stevenson here?"I ask.

"No, they took her to rehabilitation"the lady said.

"Okay, well did they had a doctor here to check her?"I ask.

"Yes Dr. Love was her doctor, want me to call him?"she ask.

"Please"I said. She nod her head picking up her phone. I look around at the people who was waiting on a doctor or they family members.

"Okay ma'am. Dr. Love said to meet him on the 3rd floor"the lady said. I nod my head walking to the elevator. Everybody that pass by compliment my jacket which was blue and furry. Dave bought me this jacket. Blue ain't my favorite color but oh well.

I walk in the elevator with a whole bunch of people. I look down at my phone seeing a text from Angel and milah.

Angel😍❤😂

Angel- call me when you can. I want to know if you alright

Me- thanks bestie. Ima call you after I meet this doctor

Milah😊❤

Milah- how is everything with you and Dave and that hoe?

Me- that hoe is in rehab. Me and Dave ain't getting along right now, I want to leave New York😒

Milah- come to Cali. My baby shower is in 2 weeks☺😊

Me- babe, you know ima be there. This time ima see if kylan wants to come

Milah- okay love❤

I didn't know I was on the third floor. I walk out the elevator walking towards the man with the white coat on.

"Hi, are you Dr. Love?"I ask.

"Yes, I am"he smiled. "You are?"

"Keegan Stevenson, kaitlyn sister"I said.

"Ohhhhh, I didn't know. Well yes I do need to talk to you about her"he said.

"Okay, what is it?"I ask.

"Kaitlyn is sick. She have cancer"so she wasn't lying. She was telling the truth.

"What kind?"I ask.

"Breast cancer. I can help her by setting her up on medication and surgery but she needs to stay off the drugs. That's why she in rehab"

"I'll see if I can talk to her about this. Thank you Dr. Love"

"Welcome"he smiled then walk away.

Shit!!!