T H R E E

K E E G A N

I hop out the bath tub holding my fat stomach

I hop out the bath tub holding my fat stomach. "I can't wait till you leave my body"I said. I look at my phone seeing no text but emails from my coworkers saying that their praying for me. "Why?"

I let my body air dry while putting on some baby lotion. I smelt so good and I look so good at 6 months pregnant. Just then I got a text from my best friend angel. I wonder what she want.

Best Friend 😘😝

BF- wassup bestie😘😘😘

Me- hey bestie😘 what you been up to?

BF- nun much, August was just speaking about you and saying how he wants to go to New York and I guess we coming to New York 😂

Me- OMG! Y'ALL COMING OVER HERE😝😝

BF- hell yeah bitch, we coming 😂😂😂

Me- okay, I can't wait till y'all get here

I smile at the phone and dance around. My best friend from Alanta is coming to New York. We met in Alanta at this party. Kaitlyn wanted to go so we went and I met Angel there. She was dope, Goofy, bad ass attitude, and mean as fuck. I like her the first time I look at her. She liked my attitude too. But I wasn't that mean.

"Baby!"I heard Dave voice. I roll my eyes putting on my big t-shirt. I walk to the living room seeing kairi.

"Hey kairi"I smile then ran to her. She smile then hug me. "Want to watch Moana"

"No"

"Pocahontas"I smile.

"No"

"Princess in the frog"I smile. Dave bust out laughing at me. "What?"

"Babe, it's princess and the frog"he laugh.

I mouth him 'fuck you' then stick the middle finger. "Okay maybe boss baby"

"Ok"she nod her head and ran to the room.

"Sooooo, guess who living next to us"Dave smile.

"Beyonce"I jump up and down.

"No"he shook his head. "Her name is Bianca Robinson"

"Okay and"I said bluntly.

"Babe, she was like my best friend in highschool. She was a nerd with me also and she told Phoenix off one time and Phoenix went to the bathroom and cried"he smile looking at the ceiling. "That was a fun day"

"Wow, so she lives next to us"Dave nod. "Is she some kind of owner or something"

"Nah she a model and a actress from the chi" he said.

"Ohhhh, I love the chi"I smile. "Can't wait to meet her"I said.

"What you did?"

"Sleep, like you said"I said. "You know, my friend. Best friend is coming over from Alanta with her boyfriend August alsina"I smile.

"Who she?"he ask.

"We met at a party in Alanta"I said. "My sister had a boyfriend there and we flew to Alanta to see her and she said let's go to a party. So we went and that's when I met Angel"I smile.

"Wow"Dave sat on couch. "You know my old manager house was burnt"

"You for real. Did he die"I smile.

"Keegan..."Dave turn to me with a mean mug. "No he ain't dead"

"He should"I lick the spoon that had peanut butter on it.

That night, the family was on the couch watching princess and the frog. It was peaceful and I wanted to keep it that way till the baby come out.