S I X T E E N

K E E G A N

(ONE MONTH LATER)

🌼D E M I🌼JANUARY 21, 20183:48 AM6 POUNDS4 OUNCES

🌼D E M I🌼
JANUARY 21, 2018
3:48 AM
6 POUNDS
4 OUNCES

_______________________

"My little demi"Dave kiss her feet. She moved a bit in my arms as I fed her my milk. "Must be good huh, I know"

"Really Dave?"I roll my neck to the side looking at him.

"Yeah, you remember. This was before we made demi baby"Dave said smiling. Everybody seen demi. My mom, Dave, my sister came and she look a bit different.  Her stomach is getting fatter.

Angel, milah, and Indyia left back home. Milah stays in Santa Monica, Indyia stays in los angles, and Angel stays in Atlanta.

I'm upset they left but happy they came to my baby shower. Kylan and Bianca came together to see her.

Dave people came and Kairi saw  her little sister. She was so upset cause she's not the baby no more and she ain't the princess no more. But Dave spoils her like a queen.

"What you thinking about?"Dave ask.

"Thinking about life and how we got this far"I said.

"Yeah, we was best friends....."I cut him off.

"We was more then friends Dave"I laugh.

"No, when you move to harlem. We was friends then best friends then best friends with benefits then girlfriend and boyfriend now baby mama and baby daddy"

"Your right"I smile. "How we got this far"

"Yeah man. I'm just so happy that she's finally out that womb and in mommy arms"Dave made baby noises.

"Dave I'm tired"I yawned.

"Alright give her here and ima put her in the bed"I gave demi to Dave and laid back a bit watching Dave rock her to sleep. Dave is a good ass father. And I love that about him.

I close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

Later

"Keegan, remember when you grow up treat your family right. Don't be like me and be a bad mother. I never gave my kids anything but I'm always giving you and your sister shit"

"But aunt Tee Bird, i love when you give me shit"

She laugh. "Yeah, but your mother hates it baby. Be good and remember what I told you"

"Yes aunt tee bird"I nod my head and kiss my aunt cheeks.

I woke up out my sleep seeing the room dark. I look in the baby bed seeing demi right by my side. Dave was also sleep too. Snoring down.

But that dream tho. Treat your family right.