E I G H T E E N

D A V E

All I heard was cries from demi in her little chair. Keegan ain't here since I let her go out and take a break. But me watching demi is hell. Its like she don't want me to watch her or pick her up.

I fed her earlier, what else does she want? "Baby girl, what's up"I pick her up resting her head on my shoulder. She stop crying when I patted her back softly.

"What is it that you want?"I look in the fridge for some food. For me. Demi ate already. But she was still crying.

I walk to her nursery putting her in the bed. I turn the little music thing on for her and watch her close her eyes. She was tired. That's all.

I walk out the room going back to the living room. I kept thinking about the man who killed that family on the 13th floor. They still didn't catch him. But I can't tell the cops that the man was looking for me and Keegan sent him to the 13th floor.

"Damn"I rub my head getting work up. Just then Bianca bust in the door with tears in her eyes.

"Dave"she plop right next to me crying. "I can't believe this"

"Believe what? And how you came in here without unlock...."I look at the door seeing the knob unlock.

"Keith is such a asshole"she gritted her teeth.

"Awww, he cheated"I chuckle. Bianca smack my arm hard.

"No, he dont want to be in the  baby life"baby? Wait.

"Your pregnant?!"I semi yelled.

"Yes Dave I'm pregnant!"I cover her mouth. "What?"

"Demi just went to sleep"I told her. "Keep quiet"I said.

"Where is kee?"She ask.

"She left out. Needed that day out"I said.

"True. But i need your boys to rough Keith ass up"

"My boys? You mean your family right"I said.

"Well yes, Mark and them"she said . "Do it tho"She got up from the couch.

"Bye  bee"I said.

"Bye Dave. Tell demi hi when she wake up"

"Is you serious?"I laugh.

"Yes"she walk out the door going to her condo. But my best friend is finally pregnant. I mean she ask for a baby. So there she go.