F I F T H Y-T H R E E

K E E G A N

"Angel, he kissed my hand and smirk at me

"Angel, he kissed my hand and smirk at me. I'm a bit scared"I said to the phone while walking around Manhattan looking for something to do. Dave is still gone but he said he's coming back in the evening with kairi. Can't wait.

"Tell Dave bald headed ads to deal with Nicholas cage"

"That man don't look like Nicholas cage. He look more like John cena"I laugh.

"Ewww, I feel bad for you"

"Why? That's good that he look ugly"

"No, cause he ugly and ugly men comes for pretty sexy women like you. You better tell Dave or watch yourself"

"Okay fine, ima watch myself with him but he was a bit creepy"

"Laugh out loud. Creepy?"

"Smiles creepy"

"Okay then. Anyways, Indyia and milah wants to go out to eat"

"Okay, i miss y'all tho"I frowned.

"Oh my god Keegan don't make it hard for me to hang up. I miss you too"

"Wow, you ain't gone add the other girls"I laugh.

"Yeah them too"

"Bye Angel"I smiled.

"Byeeeeee"she hung up the phone. I walk in one of the stores so I can find some scrubs for work next week. So excited. I finally can get out the house and work. Finally can have my own money in my pocket  instead of Dave money.

"Hello, looking for anything?"the lady ask.

"Some black scrubs"I said.

"Black scrubs. How many shirts and pants?"she ask.

"5 for both and a small size"I said. She nod her head then went to the back. I sat down looking on my phone till I heard the store door open. I didn't even look up.

"Well Well Well, look at this"I turn to see my old boss Rustin walking towards me. He sat down next to me sighing.

"Hi Mr. Thomas"I said.

"How's life like being a superstar wife?"he ask.

"Superstar?"

"Yeah, the East guy"rustin said.

"Here you go Ma'am"the lady said. I grab my scrubs and took out my wallet.

When I was about to pay, rustin stop me. "What you doing?"I ask.

"I'm bout to pay for it"he said. What the hell is going on today? All the men wants me. Well not all the men. Rustin took out a 100$ and gave it to the lady. She gave him back his change and smiled.

"Here"he gave me the change. "Don't go spending it on some stupid stuff"

"Yeah thank you rustin"I smiled.

"You know if you want to come back to work, you can"he said grabbing my hands. I let go and look at him strange.

"Whatever"I rolled my eyes. 

?

"Gotcha bitch. Cheating on my man"