S I X T Y- F I V E

K E E G A N

Two weeks later

I woke up from my bed in my parents house

I woke up from my bed in my parents house. My baby girl was still sleep. Let her remain sleep cause we have a long day.

Today kaitlyn is coming home from New York. The doctors said she off drugs which I think is a lie. She can't be off that quick.

My mom and dad was the guilty ones cause they didn't know that kaitlyn was sick sick. She have breast cancer. She knows and she said she wants to get better.

"Keegan"my mom came in the room looking at demi still sleep. "Me and your father going to the airport to pick up your sister"my mom rub my head.

"Okay"I mumble.

"Be ready when we come back home"my mom walk out my room. I sigh loudly grabbing my phone. I look to see a that Angel text me.

Angel😂❤

Angel😂❤- girl guess who I seen at the airport😆

Me- who kaitlyn?

Angel😂❤- Not that bitch. Your baby daddy and step daughter

Me- girl I really don't care that he is here cause he dont know where ima be today😒😒😒

Angel😂❤- he will. He gone be at your peeps house tonight😂😂

Me- no the fuck he not

I got up from my bed walking to the bathroom. I turn my sink water on so i do my hygienes. Today is milah baby shower and she having it at Disney land or world. I don't know, that shit confuse me.

After my hygienes, I went downstairs to start breakfast for me and demi. I already know my mom is taking kait somewhere to eat.

"What to cook?"I mumble to myself. I took out a cereal bowl and milk. As I was watching BET, I heard demi crying in the room. I hurried and ran to the room. She was up with her hair all over her head.

"Hey my baby"I kiss her cheek. She stop crying and look around. She already know what my parents house look like. Just opening her eyes a bit more.

I went downstairs fixing her some cereal. She loves cereal. I sat the bowl down in front her. She stick her hand in the bowl eating the cereal.

I look at my phone seeing a picture of Bianca and her baby along with Keith. They back together.

Me- hey bee😄 i saw on your post the baby and Keith. Everything alright?

Bee- hell yeah, we alright😊😊😊. Keith is not in tour any more. He change and now he taking care of Keith Jr

Me- that's great

Bee- now I want to know why did you leave?😔

Me- I left cause there was to much going on😟😟 dave wasn't on my side about my sister being sick and having breast cancer

Bee- he did tell me that he felt sad about her having breast cancer but he wasn't sad or about to be buddy buddy with her after calling demi ugly

Me- I understand

I sigh looking at demi who was making a mess with the cereal. I love my baby girl.