T H I R T Y

A N G E L

"August I though I told you to take out the trash and change aliya diaper!"I yelled

"August I though I told you to take out the trash and change aliya diaper!"I yelled. I wad so piss off with myself. I dont know why. I'm on my period. 

"Babe stop yelling at me!"August yelled back.

"Keep yelling at me with your  sick ass"I said loud enough so he can hear.

"Shut up angel"August said. I sigh loudly closing the computer I was on. I went upstairs to my room so I can just lay down and relax.

I open my phone up seeing a text from milah. "What she want?"

Milah😎

Milah- you coming to cali?

Me- why?

Milah- Keegan coming with the baby😄😄😄😄

Me- you fucking serious 😣😣

Milah- yeahhhhh, are u coming?

Me- now ima have to get two tickets for me and aliya

Milah- what about August?

Me- he's in his feelings

Milah- wow. Young love

Me- girl shut up, I'm comimg. Dont have no fun when till i get there

Milah-😂😂😂😂

I laugh at milah text and got up from the bed going to my closet. I pick up my Louie bag packing some clothes up.

"Babe, im sorry for yelling at you"August came and hug me behind.

"Really Aug, I'm going to cali to visit by besties"I said.

"But you aint leaving me"he said. I shook my head no. "Okay cool, you taking aliya too"

"You want her to stay with you?"I ask.

"No, you can take her with you. Let her get some fresh air. Mother and daughter time"

"Bye August"I said.

"Babe, stop staying mad at me"August pick me up from the waist. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Gimme kiss"

I smile and kiss his lips. "Nah, I want a long ass kiss"he said. I chuckle then kiss his lips passionately.

And y'all know what the hell happened between us. Good thing he use protection. 

__________________

Angel played by andimangel