T H I R T Y - F O U R

K E E G A N

"Keegan, why are you here?"kaitlyn ask with her eyebrows narrowed at me.

"I was looking for you. You never came to the babyshower nor called me"I said.

"Wait I thought she was a man snatcher"the girl said.

"A man snatcher, who came up with that?"kaitlyn ask.

"Umm, I did cause you is snatching this girl man away"indyia said.

"You two are soooo....."kaitlyn balled up het fist. She ready to fight.

"Kaitlyn just tell the truth, are you staying here to snatch him away from her"milah said.

"Guys no, he's just a friend"kaitlyn gritted her teeth.

"Wait, just a friend. You lied and said that was your sister"the girl said to kaitlyn ex.

"She and he lied to you"Angel said.

"Why would you lie to me?"the girl ask.

"Baby, im sorry. Kaitlyn my ex and she needed a place to stay"he said.

"Your. Your fucking ex!!!!"the girl yelled. "You let this bitch stay in our house with our kids!!!!"

"Woooooooo. Who you calling a bitch?!!"kaitlyn yelled.

"I'm calling you a bitch hoe!!!!"she yelled back.

"This was gone happen one day"Angel said to me.

"You know what. Whole on"kaitlyn took off her earrings and shoes. "Who you calling a hoe!!!!"she march up to  her and grab her hair pulling her down.

"So you aint gone do nothing to help your baby mama"milah said.

The dude ran up to kaitlyn and pull her off his girlfriend.  It was sad that kaitlyn was beating her ass in front her kids.

I did help the dude to get her off the girl. "Fuck you bitch!!!"kaitlyn yelled.

I push kaitlyn away from the girl to the door. "Get your shit and let's go"I said.

"Why did you came here Keegan? I was doing just fine"kaitlyn said.

"Yeah, asking me for money and for a apartment"the dude said.

"You ask for a apartment from him. Kaitlyn you know better"I said.

"Get out my face Keegan"kaitlyn shoulder bump me.

"We should beat her ass"Angel said.

"No. Let her ass be, im done with this bitch"I walk out the house with the girls.

"Wait, y'all not taking her with y'all?"the dude said.

Does it look like I want to take a selfish bitch with me? No.