F I F T H T E E N

K E E G A N

I sat in the big white chair still eating some chips while everyone else was walking out. Dave made it back when I was opening present. Angel told his ass off tho.

"Baby, we need to talk"Dave said.

"About what?"I look at him strange. He motion for me to come with him. I got up settling my plate down. I walk outside the hall with him.

"The man you sent to the 13th floor. He killed a whole family"Dave said. My whole face froze up. This was all my fault. I made this man kill a whole family just to protect Dave and my ass. "You okay"

"No im not okay Dave!I got a family killed today and it's all my fault!"I yelled cover my face. I sat down in one of the chair crying my eyes out.

"What's wrong with her?"I heard Bianca ask.

"She's crying cause her sister didn't come to the baby shower"Dave lied.

"It's okay Keegan"Bianca rub my back. I cried and cried some more. 

"Ima take her home"my mom said. I got up from the chair still crying.  "Keegan,calm down. Your stressing yourself out"

Me and my mom walk to the elevator with Dave behind us. We walk in the elevator and press the button. 

"Babe calm down"Dave said. I still didn't listen to him. We finally made it to my truck. "Ima drive her home"

"You sure dave, I can do it"my mom said.

"I got this Mrs. Dover"Dave smile. I hop in the passenger side and wipe my make-up off.

Dave hop in the driver side and turn the truck on. "Bring me to that cafe downtown"

"Why?"

"Just do it"