F O U R

D A V E

I was on top of the rooftop looking for Bianca. She said to meet her up here cause they was serving food. I'm excited for her and Keegan to meet. "Babe, why we up here?"Keegan ask.

"I want for you to meet Bianca"I said.

"Dave, I'm not bout to meet some girl who probably gonna act like Phoenix or Anna!"she yelled earning attention from everyone on top the roof.

"This must be the wifey herself"I can recognize that voice from anywhere.

"BIANCA"I hug her tightly and lift her up.

"Oh hell no!"Keegan yelled and made me almost drop Bee.

"Keegan, this is Bianca. The girl from my high school!"I yelled.

"Why you acting like y'all together or some shit?!"Keegan yelled.

"We never seen each other for 20 years. We met each other in elementary"I said. "She left to California for her job and now she's back"I was so excited. But Keegan wasn't.

"So your Bianca? The one who told Phoenix off"Keegan smile.

"Yes I did. She was always bullying Dave and I have to stop her"Bianca smiled then look at keegan stomach. "Your carrying a little one. Omg Dave your having a lil Dave running around"

"Well, I already have one running around"I smile.

"Bye who?"

"Anna"I said.

"No fucking way"Bianca push me. "You nasty fuck"she laughed.

"Yeah"I nod my head. "Let's sit down, shall we"

"Yes please cause my feet hurt"Keegan said. We walk to the table and sat down. "So Bianca, do you have kids or a husband"

"No. No kids"bee smile. "Not even a boyfriend"

"I have to watch you then"Keegan said.

"Look keegan, I don't like Dave as a boyfriend type. Dave and me grew up together, I could never date my brother"Bianca said.

"Thanks for telling me that"Keegan smile. Now I can just lay back and let the girls talk.

Bee and Kee became friends in 20 minutes. I couldn't even talk. But I'm glad they getting along.

_____________________

QueenPin2k16 is playing Bianca Robinson

I want to thank her for the cover. I'm in love with the cover girl thanks❤.

If y'all need a book cover done make sure QueenPin2k16 does it okay.