S I X T Y- E I G H T

K E E G A N

I know this nigga didn't just let this bitch come up in here. Is he trying to start mess? If so, he is a whole punk. I rolled my eyes then paid attention to milah and kyle as they was fixing to start the game.

"So you not gone say hi or hey baby"I heard Dave say behind me.

"No. You already have your baby with you"I said looking at anna.

"You serious. You really jealous that Anna is here"Dave said.

"Dave, you know how I feel towards her"I said.

"Look, come talk to me outside. I don't want no one looking at us stupid"he said. I got up from my chair leaving demi with Angel and August. Demi was actually playing with aliya.

"Fine"I got up and walk with Dave outside. He close the door behind me then grab my hand forcefully. "What the fuck!!?"I ask.

"Don't yell at me. Who the fuck is papi from hood?"he ask.

"You really want to do this right now. Dave, I don't want to stress myself out to much"I touch my stomach.

"I'm sorry"Dave said. "But just tell me"

"Papi from the hood is just an old friend from high school and college"I said.

"But you two don't have a relationship"he said.

"No, he's just weird"I said.

"So I'm weird"I heard a voice behind me. Please don't tell me that's him.

"Yo, don't you see me and my lady talking"Dave said.

"Dave East. The nigga who was protecting this slut"this nigga call me a slut.

"Excuse you"I was ready to fight me. I didn't care if I was pregnant. Dave pulled me back a bit then got all into the dude face.

"Look mother fucker, you better go your skinny ass somewhere else and leave my girl alone"Dave said.

"Like I'm suppose to be scared of you"he shook his head and walk in where the party was.

"Now, I have a problem"I said.

"We both have a problem"Dave said looking at anna through the window.

__________________

This Chapt was boring to me. Ima make the next Chapt a little more better.