T W E N T Y-O N E

K E E G A N

 "You blond your hair?" Indyia ask on face time

"You blond your hair?" Indyia ask on face time. I was in a group  on FaceTime with indyia, Milah, and Angel. Kylan been working at the hospital.

"Yeah, i wanted to do something different. New me"I smile while feeding demi.

"Where Dave ugly ass at?"Angel ask. I chuckle then look at the door where Dave was standing. He was on his phone booking something for his trip.

"He standing here looking crazy"I laugh as he look up at me.

"Who is that?"he ask.

"Tell him nun of his business"Indyia said laughing.

"Indyia, shut the fuck up. I was glad you left"Dave said.

"Boy, dont talk to my best friend like that. Nigga you crazy"Angel said.

"Angel, I'm not bout to start with you"Dave said. Demi was finally finish with her milk. I unlatch her off my breast and laid the towel on my shoulder. I laid her on my shoulder and patted her back to burp her.

"I should of stayed there when the baby came"Milah said while on her other iPhone.

"It was so much pain when i heard her"I sigh. "So much"I rub my head.

"Welp, I have to go and get shit done"Indyia said.

"Bye bitches"Angel waved.

"Alright bye y'all" milah said.

"Bye bald headed ass"Dave said.

"Dave, nobody likes your music. It's all the same" Angel said.

"Don't play with me angel, I work to hard for my music"Dave said.

"Okay then, I work hard for this frontal"Angel hung up and so did the other girls.

"How much a frontal cost? 90$"Dave ask.

"A frontal cost 250$ or more"I got up from the bed with demi in my arms.

"What the doctor said?"Dave ask.

"She said that I'm leading up to anxiety. I have to take some pills tho"I said. "I dont want to take them pills"

"Babe do it. I want you to feel better"he said then kiss my neck. "Come on, I made dinner"

"Fine"