S E V E N T E E N

K E E G A N

Today is the day I'm coming home

Today is the day I'm coming home. Now people can see me and say their little hi to me. But I dont want to see nobody. I'm still feeling sick. I had to have a blood transfusion since I lost a lot of blood from demi. I didn't want to give natural birth to her at all. I wanted a c-section.

"Ready"Dave ask. I wipe my nose then look at the napkin. There was blood on it coming from my nose. "Kee"

"Yeah. I'm coming"I grab my purse and phone. I walk down the hall seeing cameras flashing at me and people looking.  "Shit"

"Dave where's the baby?"

"Is the baby yours?"

"What's her name?"

"SHE IS AT HOME WITH HER NANNY! YES THE DAMN BABY IS HIS! AND HER NAME IS DEMI. NOW MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!"I screamed at the paparazzi.

Dave shook his head putting the bags in the trunk. I got in the passenger looking at Insta. My phone was blowing up of people laughing at me or saying 'you go girl'.

"You alright?"Dave ask.

"Dave. These damn paparazzi are so aggravating to the fucking max"I said so mad.

"Calm down"Dave said.

"I can't calm down!"I yelled. I touch my nose seeing blood coming down. I grab a napkin wiping my nose. Good thing he didn't see it.

H O M E

"Hey my babies"Bianca came up to us then hug me.

"Where's demi?"I ask.

"She's sleep"kylan said. 

"I didn't know you was here"I went up to her and hug her.

"You own me for watching demi. We even saw a helicopter next to the building"kylan said.

"It's not that serious. Its just a baby"I said walking to her nursery. Demi was in bed sleep peacefully. I kiss her cheek sniffing her neck. She smell so good.

"What you doing?"I heard dave voice.

"Sniffing my baby"I smile.

"Really"Dave chuckle. "Let her sleep and let your body rest"

"Okay"I put her back in the crib resting her head.

"Love you my baby"