F O R T Y - O N E

K E E G A N

"Bitch what you doing here with her"I got up from my chair looking at kaitlyn and Jodie.

Jodie is kaitlyn ex. She use to always tell me to leave them alone so they can go and have fun. I already know what that mean. But i really dont like cause she beat kaitlyn ass one time. I already want my round with her.

"For one, don't call me a bitch"kaitlyn said. Jodie rolled her eyes while looking at demi.

"Who's baby?"Jodie ask.

"Mines"I said.

"Who's the daddy? Is it Melvin baby or Ricky?"Jodie ask.

"Who?"I look at her strange.

"You dont remember them. I do"Jodie and kaitlyn laugh. Kaitlyn knew what went down between me and Ricky. But melvin, he left me for Jodie. That's how stupid these two are.

"Look, i have to go. Y'all wasting my time"I pick up my purse and phone.

"No bitch where you going?"kaitlyn stop me from getting my stuff.

"I'm going back to the hotal, I don't have time for you and this crazy bitch"I rolled my eyes. Kaitlyn push which almost knock me down. Demi bust out crying. "Did you just push me?"

"Yeah hoe, I want my round"kaitlyn said.

"Whole on bitch, if you want your round lets take that shit outside"Angel said.

"Okay, come on Keegan. Take this ass whooping  "kaitlyn said. I just stared at her cause something is really wrong with her.

"Okay bitch"I slam my purse on the table. "Angle watch my child"I walk outside with kaitlyn right behind me. But then I stop cause I don't want this bitches behind me.

"Why you stop,  scaring?"Jodie push me. I turn around and punch kaitlyn face even though she didn't do nothing. But this bitch piss me off.

As we was fighting, i felt Jodie pulling my hair. Okay, so that's the plan. Let's jump my little sister. But I dont have to worry about Jodie cause Angel was whopping her ass. I can hear her screaming.

We wasn't even outside, we was still inside cause I knew not to leave out of Angel site with two bitches behind me bout to jump me.

I have to stop though. Demi and aliya was crying and people was splitting me and kaitlyn up. I didn't beat her ass and she didn't beat mines. It was a tie. But Angel did whoop Jodie ass.

"Ma'am, can you calm down"this man said.

"No, this bitch want to attack me for what!!"I yelled. "You stupid ass bitches got the game mess up"

"Fuck you, you ugly ass bitch!!! You ruin my life!!!"they kick kaitlyn and Jodie out the restaurant. I sat down in the chair with Angel. I took a napkin and wipe my nose.

"Need me to call the police?"

"Hell no, drop that phone and go sit down. Mind y'all fucking business"Angel said.

Demi and aliya kept crying. So i fed demi her bottle and rock her to sleep. I have to get out of LA.