F I F T H Y - O N E

K E E G A N

"Ughhhh"I threw my red Js at the closet. I don't feel like putting them up neatly and nicely. Dave always make me do that. I hate it. But today been tiring. Demi was by Bianca apartment since she was crying all day for Keith. So I told her to watch Demi for a while.

I have to look comfortable for my meeting. Yes a meeting. I'm starting my new job as a vet tech. Can't wait cause I completed all my classes, test, quiz. Everything. So happy right now.

I pick out a white designer sweater with some camo jeans and my white pumps. I don't care what y'all say. I'm wearing it to this meeting. They can't judge me by my clothing. Only by my personality.

After getting dress and making sure I'm all good, i grab my purse, keys, phone, headphones, and shades. It's a bit sunny out.

L A T E R

I walk in the meeting seeing a lot of woman and men in suites and nice causle outfits. Nah uh. I want to look fresh.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm Dr. Michael, the CEO and founder of Bronx Veterinary Hospital"everybody clap their hands.

"I see a lot of y'all want this job but I can only pick 5 girls and 5 boys"Dr. Michael said.

"Right now, I have 10 workers for me but that's not enough. It's a hospital so of course I need more helpers. Workers"he smiled then chuckle. "Let's get to work"

Okay, I wonder who going first. "Ummm. Keegan Dover Stevenson"shit! Why bruh?

"That's me"I raised my hands and walk up to him. Everybody wad looking at me like what the hell you wearing.

"Hi"Dr. Michael smiled. 

"Hi Dr. Michael"I shook his hand.

"Pretty smile"he kept on smiling. "So we can make our way to my office to start"

"Okay"I walk to the back where he said the office would be. I walk in the office seeing pictures of animals. They was so beautiful.

"Wow"I heard him say behind me.

"Wow what?"I look at him.

"I never seen a woman so interesting into my paintings"he said.

"I thought these was pictures not paintings.  Damn you good"I said.

"Thank you, now can you tell me a bit about yourself"

"Well, I have one daughter who 7, 8, 9 months old. I have a boyfriend who loves me so much and our daughter. I love animals with a passion. I'm a happy person, love to read, and I love to talk a bit"I laugh with Dr. Michael.

"I see"he said. "A daughter  and a boyfriend"he nod his head slowly.

"Yeah. My family"I said.

"Okay, you know why I called you first"

"No. Why?"I ask.

"Cause you was on top of the list. Your smart Keegan, I went to your teacher and ask her to pull you out and start working instantly and she said no cause you needed more time. But now your here, I wanted to tell you that. You didn't need no interview with me, your already in"

Oh god. I'm already in. "Oh thank you Dr. Michael"I shook his hand.

"Please call me John"he kiss my hand then smirk.

Oh shit. I don't think Dave won't like this. Probably kill him.

___________________

Hey y'all. I wanted y'all to pay JayXKay2019 a visit. We have a new book up.

Go check it out.