T H I R T Y- F I V E

D A V E

Demi and I was outside watching the sun go down

Demi and I was outside watching the sun go down. She not bad at all. Not like Kairi. Kairi use to cry and whine till I feed her. Demi ain't like that. She quiet and always want to play. My baby girl funny as well. Just like her damn momma.

"Look at the trees demi"I pointed at the trees. She clap her hand while smiling. I heard the door open and here comes Keegan.

"Hi baby"she said with tears coming from her eyes.

"What happened?"I stood up walk up to her with demi in my arms.

"It's kaitlyn"she sniffle.

"What she did?"I ask.

"She...... She like, something ain't right"Keegan sat down in the chair.

"Baby, I love that you went to visit your sister but like I said. Why did you even go?"I ask.

"Like I said. She my sister, but not anymore"Keegan said. "Are you hungry?"

"Me and demi just ate"I said.

"Welllll let's eat again"she said getting up from the chair. I followed her to kitchen seeing her rubbing her head.

"Baby, you stress out"I came up to her kissing her neck.

"Not right now Dave, I'm emotional wreck right now"she sniffle.

"Look, call Angel or milah or Indyia to pick up demi and I can make your emotions go away"I said.

"Baby i dont know wher...."

"Just do it okay"I said. She nod her head and took out her phone. She started calling one of the girls while I played with demi. Demi likes to fight cause she slap my face hard earlier.

"Dadadada"demi said.

I gasp and smile. "She said her first word. Dadada"I smile then kiss her cheek.

"Angel on her way to pick up"Keegan said.

"Cool"I nod my head.

"Can i see my daughter?"Keegan ask. I gave her demi and watch them two smile.

I love my family.

_______________

Y'all I had the most weirdest dream. Well it wasn't weird, it was just great.

Me and Dave East was together in bed. Y'all probably like ewwwww you nasty 😂 lol lemme shut up.

But that always happen when i stay looking at my celebrity crush pictures at night and think about them, i will have a dream about them.

But anyways,  I hope you enjoy the book.