T W E N T Y-T W O

D A V E

C O U P L E ,M O N T H S

"OH MY GOD. IT'S DAVE EAST"a bunch of girls flock to me like birds going to a bird feeder. I felt like the king.

I was at a meet and greet with my two babies. Demi and Kairi. They both was playing together causing the females to cooed at them and want to take pictures. But you know how Kairi is. She hates pictures. 

"There you go"I handed this girl her photo of me.

"Hi dave"I look up seeing Bianca dumb ass in the line.

"Really bee"I sigh.

"Yeah"she smile. "Look, I want to talk about being your manager"

"Mark my manager"I said.

"Okay but look where you at now. In a mall Dave while Mark over there getting girls numbers so this is like a playground for him"

"And what you can do?"I ask her.

"I can get you on mtv video music awards. I can get you on Nick cannon show"

"Excuse me lady. If you want Dave East number, you gone have to do that another day"some girl said behind Bianca.

"Bee no"I chuckle.

"Listen bitch, you gone have to wait till me and my best friend conversation is over with or leave. which one?!"Bianca yelled.

The girl cross her arms and rolled her eyes. "Alright bee, you might be hired"I smile.

"Thanks Dave"she smile back and hug me. "Hi kiddos"she kiss the girls cheeks and left.

"Next!"Mark yelled.

"How you doin"my fans. 

L A T E R

Me and the girls went around the  mall looking for Keegan. She said she was gone be in Gucci store. But she wasn't.

I pick up my phone and dial Keegan number but stop once I seen this girl who was walking with bags in her hand and her Prada bag around her arm. I wasn't saying she look fine as hell. I remember this chick from one of my concerts.

This girl followed me to my room and tried to have sex with me. This was before I met Keegan.

"Come on girls"I turnt the stroller around walking away from the girl.

"Babe!"I heard Keegan. I turn around seeing her by the store the girl walk in. "Come here"

"Fuck"