F I F T H Y -T W O

D A V E

I walk in the airport with my boys and kairi. She staying with me. Anna lost her fucking mind by letting my damn child stay with some man I don't know while she work in California. What kind of shit is that?

"Dada"Kairi pointed at the plane taking off. I smiled and kiss Kairi cheek. I love my baby so much. I'm happy that she staying with me.

"Dave?"I heard a voice. I didn't even turn around.

"Mama"Kairi said pointing behind me. I turn around seeing Anna walking towards us.

"What the hell Dave?!"she yelled causing attention.

"Deal with that"I told my cousin so he can talk to the lady about our tickets. I walk outside the airport all mad and shit. This bitch have the nerve to come at me like that.

"Tell what is going on? Why you taking my damn daughter?"Anna said.

"Anna, you didn't make Kairi on your own. I did some work too"I said.

"This ain't funny"Anna said.

"You right, it ain't. Why the hell you left Kairi with some man who is a drug addict?"I ask. She didn't say anything. She just look down. Probably felt sorry. "Then some other men came in the house almost hurt Kairi but he had to protect her!!"I yelled.

"I'm sorry, this job in California was a good and paying job Dave"she said.

"So, you could of brought Kairi with you"I said.

"Who was gone watch her?"

"I don't know, I could of watched her while you was in Atlanta"I said.

"I don't know, you and that bitch. I don't trust her"Anna rolled her eyes.

"Don't talk about her like that. That's the mother of my child and my unborn baby, she don't talk about you so why you putting her name in your mouth. Must taste good huh"I said.

She stayed quiet. "Now, I'm taking Kairi with me till you move away from here and make your way to California"

"I'm leaving back to California next week. The movers are coming to get my stuff"Anna said.

"What's the job?"I ask.

"Modelling. Pays well, I can put Kairi in a daycare, have a nice studio to live in"she smiled. "I'm free"

"Good, for right now I'm keeping Kairi"I said.

"Fine with me. I need some  time to pack and stuff"

"Yo Dave, come on"my cousin said. "Hey Anna"

"Hi Mark"Anna rolled her eyes. "Okay let me give Kairi a kiss"

Kairi hug anna goodbye and kissed her cheek. "Luh you mommy"

"Love you too my baby"Anna kiss her cheek. Anna look at me and sigh. "Want a kiss too?"

"Hell no"I grab Kairi hand. "See you in a week I guess"

"Bye"Anna turn around and walked away.

That was a good talk. She didn't act like an ass. Strange.