Sweet On Me

Birdie's POV:

"I want those files sent over to me immediately... Considering they were supposed to be on my desk yesterday, I don't see how you could possibly be so behind." I sighs softly, leaning against Ethan's arm as he argues on the phone.

Mark and Marisa remain silent, pretending not to listen to Master as he fights with whoever is on the other side of his phone.

A particularly bitter frown mars Master's face this morning. I am unsure of it's origin exactly, whether it was the fact that we are leaving Marin today, or that he still did not have some type of file or something. He had been up far before me, leaving me in the warmth of our bed as he worked out in the living room this morning, allowing me to be graced with a very tired and stressed dominant upon waking up.

Lucky for me, his stress has manifested in his doting and overly affectionate behavior, insisting on giving me another bath this morning with an orgasm or two here and there until getting in a cab with my parents to head to the airport.

"I pay a premium to use your services you still can not manage to get me my files on time?" Master question hotly, grinding his teeth hotly as he has to listen to the unknown person's reply. "Tomorrow? If that is the absolute soonest you can manage. Yes... yes... You have a very nice day as well."

The way master slams the end call button makes me think his well wishes may not have been so sincere.

I lean up to peck his cheek, caught off guard as he takes possession of my mouth, denying me an option to retract. His hands hungrily fist my hair, holding me close as he feasts on me. "Something wrong?" I question softly when he pulls away, playing ignorant.

"Some people can just not manage my affairs as well as you, Little Bird. I wish I could just entrust all my business with you, you don't disappoint," he pouts, pecking my lips again.

He didn't answer my question and I wonder at all if he noticed this and perhaps had done it on purpose.

He looks out the window behind me, skillful dodging any of my question about the manner by unraveling a leash from his pocket. A different collar from my own emerges and he silences any of my impending complains with a soft kiss.

"I can't hook a leash to your day collar, Sweetest. This one has my name and address and phone number encase you get lost too. You're going to wear it like a good girl, right?" I pout, but nod, knowing how stressful of a day he has already had even though our day has barely started.

"I don't want to take my day collar off..."

"Okay, Sweetest. You can keep it on too. You're going to stay close, right?" I nod, accustomed to traveling with overprotective dominants such as my father and Weston. "Good girl."

He withdraws something I know very well from his backpack, quick to reward me. I chew on the chocolate happily, beaming at him in hopes of earning more chocolate. "Thank you, Master."

"That's a good girl. I thought you might need a little something for today. I know how stressed airports can make subs like you, Sweetest," he coos, taking me into his lap to pepper me in kisses.

"More?" He chuckles and gifts me another piece.

"Only because of how precious you are, Sweetness. You're not going to touch anything, right? You're going to just hold my hand and not touch your face or anything until I can get you all cleaned up at the house, right?" I nod as he squeezes hand sanitizer onto my hands, helping me rub it in.

"What's that?" Master pauses his rubbing, looking over at Mark. "Her wrist, what happened?" I go to tub my sleeves down with my other hand for Mark and Marisa's eyes to catch sight of the bandage around my other wrist. "Both of them..."