Lies

Ethan's POV

My Little Bird nests herself into my arms, cuddling up to my heart. I pet her for a while, watching as she drifts in and out of sleep.

It was a good day at work for me. I had my Little Bird with me. My Little Bird though had a rough day.

I tuck her in, sitting up beside her.

Her brows furrow and she cracks her eyes open as I move down her bed. I lay upside down, pulling one of her feet into my chest.

She grumbles softly, but hushes herself when I start to massage her sore feet. Her complaints turning into rumbles of pleasure, clearly content with my ministration.

I massage both her feet, kissing each one in apology for the horribly uncomfortable heels I bought her. They were her size, I hadn't even thought about making sure they would be comfy.

I'll make sure in the future to buy her better heels as my poor Little Bird was suffering through pure torture today with each step.

I skim my hands up her body, sitting up again to admire my sub. She huffs quietly when she sees me staring, hating my attention when it isn't followed by my physical expression of attention.

I pull her to lay on her stomach, lowering myself to lay on her lower back. I stroke her bottom, running my thumb back and forth over the purplish lines marking her.

"So pretty, Little Bird... do you like having them?" Birdie shifts to sit up in her elbows, looking back over her shoulder at me.

"...I like knowing you put them there..." I chuckle at her response, finding myself very pleased.

I peck the tender flesh, sitting up completely now. Birdie flips over, sitting up as well. I lift a hand, running my finger over her bra strap and down the cup.

Her breath hitches and my lips turn up, loving how tightly I have her wrapped around my finger.

"You were a good girl today, Birdie..." Her breath stutters out clumsily. "Good girls get rewards, don't they?"

My finger stops it's tracing when it comes to her underwear band. Her eyes flicker up to mine, originally entranced with the path of my finger along her flesh.

"I guess you'll just have to wait for your reward though, Little Bird."

"How long?"

I smile at her question. "Will you have to wait?"

"Yes." I try not to chuckle at my Little Bird. She sounds out of breath and I've barely touched her

"Mmm... Till your collared..." Birdie huffs softly, us both know that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to know when I was going to collar her.

"When will that be...?"

"When do you want it to be, Little Bird?" Birdie licks her lips, thinking carefully.

"Now... I'm ready now." My brows raise in surprise and she looks at me expectantly.

I lean forwards and she sucks in a sharp breath. I nudge her head to the side and she allows it.

I know she expects me to mark her neck, but that isn't my intent.

I place a chaste kiss on her cheek, pulling away with a sly grin. "That's good to know..."