Captured

Birdie's POV

Ethan places me on my bed, taking the towel from me and drying my legs, leaving the rest of me naked.

I pull my legs up to my chest, covering my breasts with my knees.

Ethan's quirks a smile at me, reaching for the towel around his waist. He tugs at it, letting it fall to the floor.

I keep my eyes glued to his chest, not ready yet to see him naked. Will I be grossed out by the male genitalia? Oh I will be so horrified if I grimace at the sight of his manhood.

He'd feel so horrible and I'd be mortified.

I don't know what a penis looks like, but from the descriptions in health class, it doesn't really sound attractive.

I'm not fully dry yet, but Ethan neglects my towel, leaving it to join his.

He pushes me back on my bed, scaling me. My hands go to his shoulders and he stops his movement, leaning to peck my lips.

"My pretty Little Bird... will you let me have you tonight? I'll be so gentle. At least let us try. We can go as slow as you need, Little Bird."

His offer is more of a plead, a beg.

I'm sad about having to leave home and my family, but Ethan is right about us coming back and seeing them... I trust he will hold true to his promise in that aspect.

I don't particularly feel in the mood for sex, but as I become aware of the hardness pressed against my thigh, I realize it really would be unfair not to try tonight.

He said he would be gentle and I trust him in that aspect as well.

"...Okay."

His expression changes to surprise, making me realize he expected to have to try and convince me more.

He sits up, his hand on my waist. "Yeah? You're okay? We will just see how things go, okay? I'll be gentle. We'll go slow." I blush and nod, forcing myself to finally look at his manhood.

He stands erect, his length pointed upwards. I look away, swallowing the small knot in my throat.

I've never seen a penis before, so I'm not sure what a standard size is. He looks a decent size to me, but I honestly wouldn't have a clue. I'm just pretty sure I'm not that big down there...

"Little Bird, you're okay. No need to be nervous," he places a soft kiss on my lips, echoing the gentleness he promises.

I nod and relax back, trying to figure out if I'm suppose to do something, or if he is. No one ever tells you how to start sex, they just talk about how to have safe sex.

His fingers knead my sides, holding me in place as he kisses down my neck. I half expect his movement to be frantic and rushed, but he is no inexperienced boy.

Every kiss is a claim, a stamp on his territory. The temperature in my body jumps, heating up in anticipation.

"Touch me, Little Bird... let me feel how much you love me," Ethan rasps out, his voice becoming more gravelly with his arousal.

I pet his back, feeling his shoulder muscles shift as me leans up to suck on my neck.

His passion burns hot, his mouth devouring me anyway it can. I'm his little bird, trapped in the arms of my captor. He plays with me softly, never biting too hard or holding me down too tightly.

My hips roll against his pelvis, seeking to be freed from the frustration of unsated desire. He doesn't give at all, continuing to feast on the flesh of my neck and my lips.