Shenanigans

Ethan's POV

"Thank you for taking me out, Master Ethan," Birdie murmurs to me graciously, gently petting my hand as I walk her up to her house.

"You're welcome, Little Bird. You have behaved very well. I am pleased to be able to reward you." She grins up at me as I gently brush a strand of hair behind her ear.

Birdie rocks back and forth to her heels, her gaze dropping down to my shoes. "It's best we get you inside, Little Bird," I whisper begrudgingly.

She keeps her head bowed, gently chewing on her lip as she nods. We quietly enter the house, greeting Birdie's parents before I follow Birdie upstairs.

Her parents don't ask and I figure they already know why I'm staying.

Birdie glances behind her as if to make sure I'm following her. "Will you put me to bed, Master Ethan?" Birdie inquires.

I smile and reach over to gently pet her head, "I will tomorrow. I wanted to prepare your bed for you before I leave. Did you make your bed today?" Birdie blushes at the question and nods.

"I wanted to make sure my room would be to your liking from now on, Master Ethan." I hum and smile, going over to her bed and removing the decorative pillows to pull down the comforter and sheets, so that she may slide right into bed once she is ready.

"That is very thoughtful of you. Come kneel," I instruct mildly as I fix her bedding. She drops to her knees beside me and I smile to myself.

She could go to bed now, my task being done, but I enjoy having her at my feet. I fluff her pillows for her and flatten out her blankets, smoothing them down for her.

A sigh leaves my lips as I realize that I had promised to have her in bed soon. "I must go now. I will be here to pick you up at six pm tomorrow. Bring two sets of intimate wear and clothing to go home in, nothing else."

Birdie stands beside me now with a wary look in her eye. I wait to see if she questions me, but she doesn't. "Goodnight, Little Bird."

The wary look dissipates and she nods, fiddling with her hands. I tilt my head to the side slightly, curious about her behavior.

Is she afraid, upset, confused, just tired?

"...Goodnight, Master Ethan," she says softly after a small silence.

"...Goodnight...stay hydrated tomorrow, Little Bird." She nods and bows her head. I hesitate for a moment, seeing if she is gonna say anything, but she doesn't.

I take a step away from her and pause. She hesitantly takes a step towards me, biting her lip. "What's wrong, Little Bird?" I sit on her bed. She comes over and I grab both her hands, having her face me. "Speak," I order mildly.

"A-are you going to kiss me?" Birdie inquires, wringing her hands.

My expression softens and I smile. I reach up and grab her face, my fingers grasping the back of her head to pull her closer.

Her breath catches as I guide her between my legs. A gentle hand has her sit on one of my thighs. I want to kiss her while she is in my arms.

My hand caresses her back and she shivers, melting into me. Her arms slowly slide around my neck, holding me close.

Her soft lips meet mine and I scrunch her hair in my hand, giving into my desire. Birdie gasps and I take advantage of her open mouth.

Her hands grasp onto the shoulders of my shirt, wrinkling it in her hands. She freezes for a moment, not used to kissing, especially, with tongue.