Ow

Birdie's POV

"Birdie, get some shoes on." I look over my shoulder at Master, pausing my pie making. He doesn't catch my questioning expression, too busy stuffing his keys and wallet in his pocket.

I look from my half prepped pie to him. He never told me we where going anywhere today. Perhaps the office, but now?

"Can I finish our pie?"

He opens his mouth, nothing coming out for a moment. He and Mom make eye contact for a moment, coming to an unspoken agreement after a moment.

"I can finish it, Birdie." Mom nods her head towards Ethan, telling me to go.

"I'm almost done?"

"I'll get your shoes," Ethan says, dismissing himself.

"What's going on?" I ask Mom, both her and Ethan being weird.

"He doesn't want to play with you here. Stop teasing him. Just go." Mother laughs, pushing my towards the sink, so I can wash my hands.

"He wants to play? Wait—I'm not teasing him," I insist. I've been very good. I haven't done anything to tease him at all. I've just been cooking.

"The poor boy has been staring at you for the past ten minutes and you haven't paid him a second of attention! They may be dominants, but they are still little boys inside, they want your attention, Birdie. You better go. He's going to spank you."

"He promised he wouldn't!" My bottom is almost healed. He wouldn't break his promise.

"Calm down. I doubt he would mean it. Don't be so nervous, he takes good care of you, Birdie, right?" Mother rationalized as she sees how nervous I'm becoming.

"Of course he does, but that doesn't mean I want to get spanked. Do you really think he's going to spank me?"

Mother looks at me weird and shrugs. "How are you my daughter? I have to beg for a spanking—the good kind of course— but still. You're going to play. It's going to be fun. You're going to enjoy yourself, now go put that poor boy out of his misery."

"Okay... I will." Mother smiles and gives me a quick hug.

"Birdie, you done?" Master doesn't look up, too distracted with stuffing my shoes on my feet when he sees me.

I have to hold onto his back for support, but I don't mind. "Yeah. Um, sorry." He doesn't seem mad, but I know he doesn't have to be. He is fun and playful and I like his strictness, but I am still hesitant with him during play.

"You're going to be, Little Bird," he chuckles, nipping my ear.

"You-you promised not to spank me till I was healed," I stutter out as he drags me to the car with him.

"Who said I was going to spank you?" He opens the car door and pushes me inside. I find it odd when he shuts my door after me, forgetting to tell me not to touch anything like he always does.

It's not that odd though when I take notice of the bulge in his slacks. I understand his distractedness now. Mother was right, I may not have done anything, but I sure had gotten him worked up.

"I'm not being punish-punished, right?" I know it's dumb of me to ask, but I have to make sure.

He looks over at me, a cocky grin on his face. My face heats up, seeing how hard he is trying not to laugh at me.

"Do you count orgasm denial as a punishment-punishment?"

I groan, covering my face with my hands.