Test

Birdie's POV

Ethan runs his hand up and down my thigh as he drives me home.

The movement seems subconscious to him and I wonder if he knows how it sends shivers down to my very core.

I curl my toes in my heels. My body just feels so damn hot from his teasing. He hasn't pushed any conversation about sex or intimacy since he told me about his little morning ritual... or big. He's so confident, he's probably very big.

"You okay?" I jump a little and he quirks a brow at me. "Your thighs are quivering." I blush deeply and look down. "Is this too much? Me grabbing your thigh?"

I shake my head no.

"I won't touch you if it makes you uncomfortable, Birdie."

"I'm okay, Ethan." I assure him.

"Ethan," He echoes. I look to him, "Master Ethan, yes, but Ethan? No. You are the first of many submissives to call me by name." I can't tell if he is upset with me calling him by his name or not. His face is so impassive. It is so aggravating sometimes.

"Do you find it disrespectful, Sir?"

"...No, just different." He looks over at me and flashes me a smile. "Do you think you will always call me by name?"

This time it's easy to hear his uneasiness.

"No, Sir. Only on special occasions. I'll try harder to remember to call you Sir." I feel kind of disappointed I guess... I don't know, my mother calls my father by name all the time and so does Hannah to Weston.

I guess Ethan wanted different things from me though.

"I was only making an observation, Birdie. I... it is important for me to be addressed with respect, but I know it's also important to you that we be on the same playing field at certain times."

"I fully intent to call you Master. There are just times now when I get a little too comfortable I guess and I forget to call you Sir." He doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I don't believe you're getting too comfortable with me. I think you're getting intimate—not in a sexual way, but in like a bonding way. We've had fun today. I enjoyed lunch with you very much. I am very grateful you offered to stay with me at work. That means a lot to me and I wish I could give you something more than just a kiss. I think you have earned a special right that my other playmates didn't and that's having the type of relationship where we are on a name basis with one another."

"You truly are not upset about it?" He never seemed upset—well he always seemed upset, so really he never looks upset just his normal upset— but I want to make sure things are good between us.

"Birdie, I can promise you that I am a man of action. If I disapprove of something you do, I will not wait to let you know. I will either tell you directly that you have upset me, or I will just pull you over my lap. You do not need to question if you have ever upset me." I nod my head and relax.

I need someone who will tell me how they are feeling.

I am so bad at telling people how I feel if I am not asked and I need someone who can do that.

"Have you thought about what I asked?"

He asked?

He wants me to come to his house.

"If Weston and my parents permit it."

"Of course. Do you have a preference about it? Would you rather sleep at home or my place?" I squirm at his question.