Routine

Don't forget to get your copy of Saving Leah or it's Sequel for Valentine's Day!

If we can sell ten copies by then I'll post another sneak peak from either "The Inheritance" or "The Auction" depending on what you all vote to get!

Ethan's POV:

Opening the cab door for Birdie, I buckle her in, trying not to smile too much at the wince of pain she gives when she has to sit again on her birched bottom.

Pride swells further as she gives forth no word of complaint on the matter.

My strong little bird.

The driver gets our luggage into the back and I slide in next to her, giving a gentle peck to her head. "How you feel, Baby?"

It's been a long day and the flight has tired her out.

"I feel good, Master." I find that doubtable, her eyelids already drooling as she leans against my arm, trying to go back to sleep, but I don't push the subject.

"You were so good on our trip, Little Bird," I praise, earning a tired smile from her.

"I'm glad I pleased you, Master... When we get home we are going to go to sleep?" I chuckle at her hopefulness, placing a peck to her forehead.

"We are going to have to bathe and I'm going to assess if you need to go to bed or can stay up a bit," I explain and she smiles and nods, nuzzling into my arm.

"Do you still want me to give you a massage and make dinner and everything, Master?" Birdie mumbles through her yawn, ignoring her seatbelt as she tries to crawl into my lap.

"I'll think about the massage. You're in no shape to make dinner or start on laundry, Little Bird."

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl... I know there is house keeping and laundry and such that needs to be done since we were gone for a week, but I think you should be at work with me tomorrow."

Her brows furrow a bit, but she doesn't question me, too tired to really care at the moment.

"I'll help you get everything back in order at the office, Master," Birdie agrees, thinking I want her with me to work.

"Well... Tomorrow you're going to start your period and I know how tired you get and your tummy aches and everything... I know you'll be even more upset because you want to be pregnant, so I think it's best if you're with me, so I can cuddle and comfort you."

Warm lips pepper my neck and I grin, caressing her back as she melts into me.

"I'd like that, Master..." Birdie admits and I press a little peck to her lips, pulling her into my side.

When we get home Birdie doesn't even bother trying to help me with the luggage, knowing I'll just tell her to go inside. She shuffles inside tiredly and I find her face down on our bed once I have paid the cab and deposited out luggage in the closet.

"You okay, Baby? Let's get you all clean, Little Bird." I hoist her up, cradling her against my chest as I wait for the tub to fill.

She remains limp in my embrace, staring off into the tub looking ready to fall asleep right here.

"Are you even hungry, Little Bird?" She shakes her head, her gaze still unfocused as I lower us into the tub. "Alright, Baby. After this we will get you in bed and have some cuddle time then until you falls asleep?"

Birdie makes a soft whining sound as she turns around to lay on my chest, sinking all the way into the water so just her chin is above.

My lips twitch up at the sight, remembering how she had done this same thing when she had come over the my house for the first day to serve me. Back then, she had been in a subservient headspace, but she does it this time for comfort, apparently finding my abs a nice place to rest her head.