Denial

Ethan's POV:

"Thirty three!"

Whack!

"Thirty four!"

Whack!"

"Thirty five!"

Smack!

"Thirty six. Oh, Master, please!"

Whack!

"Tell me why I doubled it," I demand, watching tears stream down her cheeks.

"Because I came, Master! Thirty seven!"

"What was your punishment, Little Bird?"

Whack!

"Not to cum. I'm sorry, Master. Thirty eight."

Whack!

She cries out again in ecstasy, arching her bottom up more to take another stroke, unbothered by her stream of tears.

"Are you going to cum again?"

"Yes!"

Whack!

"No you aren't, not without my permission. You just earned ten more. You didn't count the last one."

"Ah! Thirty nine. Oh, Master please. I'm going to cum. Oh, please. Please, Master!"

Whack!

If this wasn't a punishment I wouldn't have the restraint to deny her, her tear slickened cheeks and red bottom just so delicious.

"Forty. Please have—" I pause in my strokes, waiting for the word. She stops herself abruptly, realizing her use of words. "Please show me grace, Master! Forty one," she amends.

She came on the fifteenth stroke the first time, she's held it for twenty six...

No, this is a punishment and she is going to serve it.

Whack!

"Forty Two!"

"Are you going to keep things from me, Little Bird? Do you think it is respectful to have secrets from your master?"

"No! Never! Please, oh please let me cum!"

Whack!

I've never seen her like this before, orgasm denial is one of the best punishment methods that I have used for her.

"Let you cum who? Who?" I demand after she counts.

Whack!

"Master! Please let me cum, Master. Oh! Ow! Forty four! I love you so much!" She growls out, making me think she would be saying a few choice words to me if I wasn't the one holding the birch.

Whack!

"Forty Five!"

"You can take your last five and forgo orgasms for tonight—"

"No," she all but growls at me and I smile, delivering another stroke for her. I had figured it was withholding her orgasm and not the birching itself which was paining her the most.

I deliver the last five to her, leaving her a panting and begging mess on the bed.

I've never seen her get aggressive like this before.