Dinner Alone

Birdie's POV:

What do I want? I want to relax, but I don't think I need any special time. To be honest, I forgot he scheduled me time to relax and ease into his service after work.

It sounds like I would have all the energy in the world to start working after we get back from work or wherever after the day, but I've still been up for hours like him and am still looking to wind down for the day.

I know this is my job though. He works eight hours a day to provide for me and I work by serving him after those eight hours of work that he does.

"I'll... I'll do whatever you'd like, Master..." I agree, fiddling with my fingers.

Delicate fingers lift my chin.

"I want to relax after my long day at work, Birdie... I relax by taking care of my submissive and playing with her. What do you need, Baby?"

"...I need to just lay down for a few minutes, Master..."

His lips slam into mine and my hands fly to his chest. Pushing me backwards till I'm up against the bed, he tugs my arms above my head, pinning them there.

"Close your eyes," he rasps. I obey, relaxing as I feel the cold leather of cuffs clasp around my wrists. "Good girl. That's it... What do you want to watch, Baby?

"Do you want me to put on your favorite cooking show? I'm sure there are lots of recordings. I've been saving them just for you, Sweetness."

I nod and he kisses me again, running his hand down my body.

"If I leave you here with your cooking show will you be happy? I'll come cuddle you and watch your show with you when I'm done. How does that sound, Baby?"

"Yes please." Master smiles, capturing my lips again.

"I'll be quick, Sweetness. You'll be okay without me, right? Can I get you a snap before I go?"

I blush deeply, feeling so high maintenance.

"I'll be okay, Master... I love you."

"I love you too, Baby. I'll be right back." He runs his hands over my face, peppering me with kisses.

Finally parting from me, he clicks the remote on, turning on my cooking show before giving me a parting kiss.

I yawn, nuzzling into the blankets he tucked me in with. He doesn't leave me alone for even ten minutes.

"Baby, I'm back. How do you feel?" He's naked, half erect as he climbs into bed with me, nudging me around until I'm curling up in his arms.

"I feel good, Master. Thank you for cuddling me."

"Of course. You gonna make me something good for dinner? That looks tasty," I giggle, remembering why he doesn't like to watch my cooking shows with me, they always make him hungry.

"I'll make that if we have the ingredients. Do you want me to get you a snack for now, Master?" He unhooks my cuffs, giving a soft slap to my bottom as I roll out of bed.

"Just a small snack for us, please. Whatever sounds good to you. I'll pause it for now, Little Bird." I know this isn't exactly what he wanted our afterwork routine to look like, but he seems content enough for now to just cuddle and have snacks.