Prescription

Ethan's POV

Birdie sits silently at the edge of the tub, massaging my chest. Not many words have been shared since dinner, but it is a peaceful silence we share.

Her face is calm and content. She is happy to be serving me.

She pours more soap on my shoulders before going back to her massaging. I lean my head against the edge of the tub, letting her rub the tension out of my body.

Her soft fingers brush the base of my neck and I crack an eye open. She keeps her gaze down, not meeting my eye for even a second.

Her delicate fingers pet the base of my neck, venturing further and further. I don't like to think about other people being around my neck, especially, touching my neck. I don't mind her though...

Her fingers are barely a whisper against my skin, a timid caress... that of a submissive. She removes her hands from me, cupping water carefully to pour water over my shoulders.

She could get a cup to pour the water, as it would be much more efficient, but her action is that of love. She intentionally exerts herself to serve me and it pleases me all the more.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Little Bird?" Her gaze flicks to my chin, but never higher.

"If you find pleasure in me, Master Ethan." Her words are that of a conditional statement, but I hear the question in it—the need for validation.

"I do..." Birdie nods, her shoulders sagging in relief as she continues her ministrations. "...join me."

She doesn't hesitate at all with my command. I chuckle softly, putting a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Naked," I specify. Her hands go to her underwear and she shreds it without a though.

She pauses as she remembers her period. "Master Ethan, should I—

"Take out what you need and join me..." I close my eyes, letting her have privacy. Small footfalls echo around the bathroom until she stands still beside the tub.

She crawls in without needing further prompting from me. I'm about to tell her to come lay on my chest, but she's already into action.

I hadn't intended for her to get her hair wet, but it's too late. She lays as low on my stomach as she can, just so she can keep her mouth above the water.

She nestles into a fetal position, curling between my legs. Her hands rest dangerously close to my cock, her being able to grasp my shaft if she only moved her hand an inch.

Her mind isn't on teasing me though as much as it may appear. She caresses my upper thigh tenderly, focusing on the one spot as she has done with the rest of my body.

She turns her head to kiss my sternum. My fingers clumsily tangle in her hair as I attempt to pet her. I worry of hurting her, but she doesn't make a single complaint, the hand on my leg the only indication she is conscious.

"Little Bird... you have pleased me today." Her lips curve up against my stomach.

"It was a privilege to serve you, Master Ethan. I am grateful." My own lips turn up at her words. It is a privilege to be served, but I think her words are genuine. It elates me that me and her may have a perfect understanding together.

"I must return you soon and I am hopeful it will be amongst one of the last times I have to return you." Her brows furrow as if it were a question of me returning her out of obligation, or because she displeased me.

I spare her the headache and clarify, "I want you collared soon... I am anxious to have you in my possession." She hums longingly at the word possession.