A New Wife

Ethan's POV:

Every muscle remains tense as I still in Birdie. I'm not in pain, or struggling to stay still, I'm just too scared to breath the wrong way and hurt her more.

She lets out a shaky breath, shifting her legs ever so slightly. Her bare behind rubs against my front as she moves. I want to palm her bottom, spank her, but I'm too worried about hurting her.

I've never had to worry about hurting a girl during sex. They've always liked being hurt and I knew they weren't at risk of actually being hurt from sex like with my poor Little Bird.

She feels plenty lubricated, but I worry if I stretched her enough. Usually girls are looser... Birdie is a virgin though, so that's probably it too.

"E-Ethan?" I hum, relaxing a bit as I realize her voice is even and not strained by pain or tears.

"You okay, Birdie? You not in too much pain?" She shudders as I pet her nipple. "I'm going to start moving, Little Bird. You're doing so well."

Birdie shifts her bound arms, grinding herself back against me again in encouragement. "Good girl," I growl, pleased with her enthusiasm.

Her brow is slick with sweat, from my denial and the temporary pain. Her hair sticks to her forehead, but she looks like ethereal, a true angel as her moans slip through her lips.

My hands are firm on her hips as I start a pace. I have to continue to remind myself to not hold her so tightly, my grip bruising her sweet hips.

She grasps at the sheets with her bound hands, working her hips back against me to search for her pleasure.

I've made her wait long enough. I strum her clit delicately, trying to keep an even pace as I stroke her.

Her moans turn into growls as her pleasure soars, building to a wonderful climax. I lick my lips, feeling her pulsing around me.

I abandon our pace, slowing down, so that I can concentrate on keeping myself together. "Little Bird." She moans in response, bucking her hips backwards in invitation to continue.

I don't make her ask again, joining her again in love making. Her poor body isn't used to being treated like this, unable to fend off any impending orgasms as I tend to her.

On her side like this, she is just too open. I grasp the binding holding her wrists, forcing more moans from her as I take more authority of her body.

"Up on your knees, Little Bird," I groan softly in her ear, trying to shift her into all fours. She is pliable, allowing me to position her how I desire.

I don't even have to explain what I want when I put my hand on her lower back. She arches her bottom higher in the air, offering herself to me without question.

"That's it, Little Bird. Oh, sweetest." She's just so good. She's my submissive, fully under my control, but she doesn't just lay there like a dead starfish.

She grinds back against me, rubs her legs against mine, grasps onto my hands. She wants me, just as much as I want her.

A chocked squeak leaves her lips as another orgasm floods her. I kiss the back of her shoulder, one arm wrapped around to play with her front while the other holds me up.

I've had some good sex, but this is by far the best.

"Oh, Birdie. Oh, Sweetness." My own climax approaches, slowly building as I pick up a quicker pace.

Her walls are so wet, I slouch around inside her. It doesn't bug me though, I like to know she's finally relaxed down there.

Birdie's curls tickle my fingers and my mind drifts to wonder how it would feet to have her curls tickle my pelvis as we made love.