Office

Birdie's POV

"Have you ever had a job before?" Ethan opens the car door for me and buckles me in. "Don't touch," he reminds me and I smile.

Control freak.

He goes around and slides into the driver seat. "I just help my parents around the house."

"Chores and such?" he inquires, focusing intently on the road, not even looking over at me.

"Yes, mainly chores, but sometimes cooking." I always hated doing that stuff, but now I am kind of glad I know how to cook and clean properly.

"And you do not mind those thing?" he glances over at me once, but it's too quick for me to be able to tell what he is thinking.

"Uh yeah. I think I will enjoy them much more if I am doing them for my dominant." It seems like it wouldn't matter who you were doing stuff for, but it does. I like making my parents proud, but I want my dominant to adore me and be pleased with me.

"...I would like you to come to my home for a day sometime and serve me."

Oh.

I don't mistake that he didn't phrase it as a question.

Tingles fill my body.

Excitement, anticipation and... arousal?

"What do you think of that?" he inquires after giving me a minute to think.

"Before you collar me?" He nods.

"I would like to see you serve me."

Serve him?

Why yes, Sir.

"Did you talk to Weston? I don't think he would be okay with us being alone without supervision in like... private." I don't think Ethan would take advantage of me, consent is important to him even though he likes control.

"I mentioned at our interview that I would like you to serve me at my house for a day and he got back to me yesterday. He said it would be alright as long as I agreed to a few things. I believe he spoke to your parents as well." He glance at me again.

"Oh...so I'll come over and do laundry or something?" I mean it didn't sound like tons of fun, but he is fun to be around and it sounds like he'd stay home that day.

He chuckles, "Laundry or something, yeah... what do you think?"

"You just want to see if I know how to clean and stuff?" I guess it makes sense, but it's just not what I expected.

"Me and Weston have been speaking because I mentioned that I had an interest in a total power exchange relationship. He said you don't really know what that looks like and I want to give you a taste."

My parents are in a total power exchange relationship, so are my grandparents?

"My parents live like that." He glances over at me.

"Your father picks out her clothing and food? She doesn't eat or sleep or shower unless given direct permission?" I lick my lips nervously.

Oh.

"Is that what you want?"

He remains silent for a moment. "Yes... what do you think about it?"