Sated

Ethan's POV:

Birdie groans as I tighten the knot around her ankle. I slide a finger between the ribbon and her ankle, making sure she it's not too tight.

She wriggles her backside, taking advantage of me being kneeled behind her. Her bottom brushes against my check, me not having time to move back. I huff, smirking as I lean forward to bite her. She gasps, jumping onto her tip toes.

I chuckle, biting her thigh again.

"Master," Birdie cries out.

"What, Little Bird?" She yelps as I bite her other thigh.

She whines softly, grinding her hips against my desk. "Is my Little Bird needy? Mmm? Do you need attention, Sweetest?" I ask her, sliding two fingers between her folds. She whimpers in pain now, still sore from last night.

I let her sit with my fingers inside her for a moment. If she can't have my fingers in her, she definitely can't take my cock.

I caress her bottom, trying to keep her on that thin line between pleasure and pain.

"Talk to me, Sweetest. How does this feel?" I shift my fingers in her a bit, earning a quiet groan. That doesn't sound like a good groan and I don't want to make her worse. As much as I would like to watch her waddle around tomorrow, I also don't want her to be in real pain for the sake of my pleasure. "...How does this feel, Sweetest?"

Birdie admits a real moan as I replace my fingers with my tongue. I can't eat her out good like this, not able to reach the front of her where I can really stimulate her, but she appreciates the sentiment, wriggling and moaning in her bonds.

I keep hold of her thighs, trying to stop her from wriggling too much. Her ankles are tied to the legs of my desk, keeping them spread wide, but she still bucks her hips, having some motion there.

Her vagina may be too sore, but that doesn't mean we can't do anything else.

I kiss her lower lips one last time, pulling myself away from her addicting nectar.

"Tell me how you feel about anal."

Me and her have briefly discussed it. She said in her contact that she wanted to try it, but I don't know if that is a no-go for her right now. I caress her bottom, waiting for her reply.

"Like...now, Master?"

I hum, "I have a plug I want you to wear."

"I...I don't think I'm exactly ready for that..."

"There is a small shower in the bathroom if that would put your mind at ease. I can unbound you and allot you ten minutes." Birdie glances at the door, thinking for a moment.

"Yes please, Master."

"Very good. Be quick, Little Bird. I think it's in your best interest to not keep me waiting. I can get quite creative when given time, Sweetest." I undo the ties on her ankles and the cuffs on her wrists, freeing her hands from behind her back.

The second she is out of the room I get the instinct to go after her.

I was warned that  I would be over protective and somewhat obsessed with my submissive once I collared one, but I didn't realize how true it would be until I collared Birdie. I don't have to necessarily be touching her all the time, I just want to be able to see her, see she's okay.

I try to ignore the fact that I can hear Birdie in the bathroom although I can't see her. She runs the shower for a minute before getting in.

My mind starts to drift, wondering if she locked the door behind her.