Who I Am

Birdie's POV:

I lunge at Ethan as he comes through the front door.

"You're home!"

He swings me up in the air to straddle his chest, connecting our lips as he kisses me deeply.

I hum, my toes curling in pleasure as he caresses my tongue with his.

He's tense. He's had a stressful day at work. "I have dinner ready on the table, Master. I hope it smells good?"

He sets me down, his arms refusing to release me as he tugs me along with him. "Sweetest, that smells so good." He pulls me back to him, squeezing me to death, laying another passionate kiss on my lips.

I kiss him back happily, confused, but content with his affection.

He must have had a ultra stressful day.

I'll make it all better later though. Hopefully he isn't too tired to play.

"Oh good. We can eat and then we can play?" I suggest hopefully. He said he wanted a submissive to play with after work to help him de-stress, but maybe he is too stressed?

"Play? Oh... I completely forgot we were going to play." I frown, hearing the distractedness in his voice.

"Who's dat?" I turn to look at Eden as she toddles over.

"Hey, Ede." I pick her up as she starts to suck on her fingers, eyeing Master up. "This is Ethan, my master."

"He's pretty!" I laugh and Master cracks a smile, moving closer to me and Eden.

"He is pretty isn't he?" I say as Ethan reaches out and pets Eden's cheek. Eden giggles bashfully, grabbing onto Ethan's hand.

She reaches for him fully and Ethan scoops her up into his arms, holding her to his chest under her thighs as I get him dinner.

I would wait to eat with Hannah and Weston, but they said they were going to be busy for a while.

"Did your aunty dress you?" Ethan asks Eden, straightening out her dress. Eden giggles and nods, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"She likes you," I laugh and he smiles, glancing at me before looking down at Eden as she starts to pull on his ears.

He sits down at the table, cradling her in his arms as she pokes his face and pulls on his ears.

"I got your nose!" Eden yells, giggling loudly.

"My nose?" Master gasps and pretends to feel his face for his nose. "I need my nose! Can I please have my nose back?"

"No! It's mine!"

I smile, listening to their banter as I set the table. "Ede, do you want to eat now or with Mommy and Daddy?"

"I wants to eat w-with him!"

"Oh my. Alright. Inside voices though, okay?" Eden quiets down and nods, snuggling into Ethan's arms.

Me, Eden and Master share dinner together. I am pleased to see that Master is happily distracted by Eden.

I know he had been really stressed from work, but Eden is working wonders for him.

"Where is my other little munchkin?" Hannah asks, coming into the kitchen with Toby on her hip.

"Mommy! Mommy! Isn't he pretty?" Eden asks, giggling as she pokes Ethan's cheek.

We all laugh and Hannah picks Eden up, seeing she is done eating. "Thank you so much for your help. You and your mom have been so much help. Is she still will Amelia?"