Kiss

Ethan's POV

My phone rings and I lean over my desk, picking up the phone. Birdie and me still make eye contact, the tension in the room thick.

"You've reach Western Brooks, this is Ethan. How can I help you?" Birdie looks away, walking around my office

"Hello, Ethan. This is Mr. Kolo. I was wondering where my financial statement for this month was. I know we moved around some money. I just am not sure if I want to move it back." I sigh, rubbing my forehead.

I watch Birdie as she runs her hand over the leather sofa on the opposite wall. "Yes. I apologize those have not been sent to you. The employee who had been handling your account just had their last day yesterday and they seemed to have fallen behind. I have been working on that statement for you personally though. I expect to have it sent out today. You prefer mail correct?"

Birdie pauses to examine my degree up on the wall.

"Yes. Thank you for your vigilance. I will look over the report and get back to you about what I would like to do."

"Of course, Mr. Kolo."

He hangs up and I put the phone down, sighing. I run my hand over my face. "Do you need to work, Sir?"

I look up at Birdie. She shouldn't have to wait here. She came just to see the office.

"I should take you home."

"I don't mind, Sir... I could keep you company for a bit. It's not like I have anything else to do." I tap my fingers on my desk.

I want her to come kneel at my feet, so I can pet her.

"What will you do?" I ask her.

She could come and sit on the floor, keep my legs company. It would be so nice to have her lay her head down on my thigh.

"Is there anything you want me to do, Sir? I could shred, or file, or..." She looks to me for an answer.

"Just keep me company," I tell her softly and she smiles. She takes the chair across from me.

My lips twitch up when she joins me.

I click my pen and pull out the financial report I had been working on earlier. "Will I keep you from your work if I talk, Sir?"

I smile, glancing up at her from my work.

"No." I don't usually have any company with me, but even if I work a little slower, I would enjoy listening to her talk.

"Do you spend a lot of time in your office, Sir?"

I chuckle.

"Yes. Quite a bit of time, but that's because I've never really had something better to do." She blushes, embarrassed by my forwardness. "Have you ever played with anyone?"

I know it is somewhat of a personal question, but if I'm going to be her dominant, I want all the skeletons out of both of our closets.

"Played? I've done light training, but I've never played." She gives and uneasy laugh, obviously uncomfortable.

"Would you rather wait to have these conversations, or is now fine?" If she doesn't want to talk about things yet, I understand.

"N-now is fine. We've already discussed your old flames..."

I nod, old flames they are indeed.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

She squirms in the chair across from me and I smirk. I'll take that as a no. Her innocent embarrassment is just too good to take her off the hook though.