Like Juice

Ethan's POV

"Stay." I get out of the car and walk around to help Birdie out.

She may be my submissive, but she will always be a lady—except for when we play of course...

"Thank you, Sir," Birdie says graciously as I help her out.

"Have you ever been here before?" I lead Birdie into the restaurant with one hand on her lower back.

She shakes her head, a blush on her cheeks. We are seated at a table and I am handed a menu. She looks around the restaurant, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"When you go to restaurants, do you usually choose what you eat?" I inquire. I do not mind her looking at the menu and picking what to eat now, but in the future I would like to be the one picking.

"Yes...is that alright?" She looks unsure, but not nearly as nervous from when I came to pick her up.

"Of course...is that something that is important to you?" It would please me very much to order for us and pick out our food, but my pleasure does not come above her feelings or comfort.

"Picking out my food?" Birdie pauses, seeming conflicted with her answer. "I've never really thought about it... would that be something not allowed?"

"It would please me very much to order and pick out our food, but if you need some level of control in your life—I am a very demanding dominant, Birdie. I like to control and micromanage. My pleasure does not come above your comfort or happiness though. There are plenty of other things for me to control if you would like to control what you eat when we go out." I thump my fingers on the table, anxious to hear her response.

She thinks for a moment, absentmindedly fiddling with the napkin in her hand. "But you would control what I eat when we don't go out?" She picks up on.

Yes.

"How do you feel about that?" She is hard to read at this moment.

"Wary," she admits.

"Because you need more time to trust me, or because that does not sound like it would make you happy?" I know it can be hard to give up control. It's unfathomable how hard it would be to do that for a stranger.

"I don't know yet. I've never had someone control what I eat... What type of stuff would you do? Is there a certain diet you want me to follow? Would you take away sweets? Carbs? Fruit?" The more she talks, the easier it is for me to see how she truly feels about it.

It makes her nervous and just like she had said, she is wary. Not wary of what it entails I believe, but more so of my intentions.

"As your dominant it's my job to make sure you're taken care of. To me that means I make sure you are dressed appropriately, fed well, hydrated, getting plenty of sleep... I have no interest in dieting. I find dieting extremely unhealthy. You and I will most likely eat out a lot and I would like to pick out what you eat because although food at restaurants can be tasty, they do not always provide the nourishment you need.

"If you would like to try suspension and other more intricate types of bondage, you need a strong and healthy body. Food is the first way to do that. Your sweets will be distributed by me, but that in nonnegotiable."